Product Manager II
Company: IP Infusion
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: May 12, 2022
- Develop strategic marketing plans for a product or product line
through market research, competitive analysis, pricing, customer
engagement, and business planning.
- Drive new business and opportunities for the business unit and
- Work with Technical Product Line Manager to develop product
feature and functionality in partnership with Sales and Systems
- Provide customer use-case examples to Technical Product Line
Manager and act as the primary liaison for customer feedback and
requirements between Sales and R&D. Drive resolution of
customer support issues working with IP Infusion's Technical
Assistance Center. Handle issues associated with ordering of
product, systems and tools, and manufacturing supply working with
- Forecast and help drive opportunities for product lines with
annual revenues from to $10 Million. Identify areas for growth and
craft strategic product line roadmaps to help drive adoption of the
product and differentiating features.
- Work in close coordination with outbound product marketing in
developing and driving results-oriented campaigns across various
markets to ensure IP Infusion's market share and profitability
including media releases, launch materials, customer presentations,
videos, podcasts, and sales training materials. Additional
Responsibilities: Product Manager will work as part of a global
team interfacing with Product Marketing and Sales. Collaborate with
IP Infusion Channel Partners, and Customers and represent IP
Infusion in trade shows, webinars, information sessions, and
- Recent graduate or final year of studies toward an MBA degree
(technical undergrad preferred BSEE/BSCS)
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Business Product Manager
with a network equipment manufacturer.
- Should have a good background or knowledge of TCP/IP, Routing
and Switching Protocols.
- Quantitative Skills with prior experience in Forecasting,
- Self-motivated and highly visionary individual with a keen
interest in telecommunications industry (5G, Optical Transport
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication along
with matching presentation abilities, adept business knowledge with
interpersonal skills rounding out the portfolio.
- Strong people skills allow you to easily partner with people at
- Possess the ability to handle multiple tasks and work towards
Keywords: IP Infusion, Santa Clara , Product Manager II, Executive , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!