Project Manager IV
Company: Russell Tobin & Associates LLC
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Program Manager IV (Contract)Fortune 500 Social Media
Santa Clara, CA
A global social media and technology firm is seeking a Project
Manager to join their data and infrastructure operations in Santa
- Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals
and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Present and explain proposals, reports and findings to
- Recruit employees, assign, direct, and evaluate their work, and
oversee the development and maintenance of staff
- Analyze technology, resource needs and market demand, to plan
and assess the feasibility of projects.
- Confer with management, production and marketing staff to
discuss project specifications and procedures.
- Review and recommend or approve contracts and cost
- Direct, review and approve product designs and
- Consult or negotiate with clients to prepare project
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving
skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one's
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide
support and constructive performance feedback.
- Strong knowledge of production processes, quality control,
costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture
and distribution of goods.
- Strong knowledge of business and management principles involved
in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production
- Strong knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS
PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc.
- Data center infrastructure experience, network, servers,
storage, facilities, data center operations.
- Experience in lab environment - new equipment, testing
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related
- PMI or PMP certification preferred.
Keywords: Russell Tobin & Associates LLC, Santa Clara , Project Manager IV, Executive , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!