Business Travel Sales Manager
Company: Hyatt Centric Santa Clara Silicon Valley
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: May 16, 2022
The all-new Hyatt Centric Santa Clara Silicon Valley Just opened
up. We are looking for a Sales Manager - BT to join our Sales
Develop and book future business by identifying potential leads and
actively soliciting future business within specified territory.
Prospect and develop new accounts. Responsible for maximizing a
hotel's revenues by developing programs to increase occupancy and
make profitable use of its accommodation, meeting and leisure
facilities. Market the hotel to various markets using various
- Responsible for prospecting, soliciting, and booking groups which
maximize revenue for the hotel.
- You will be focusing on Corporate Market/ BT Segment to solicit
- Generate, Service and Prospect leads for the Hotel.
- Complete RFPs for Corporates by working with the DOS, Revenue
Manager and Hotel General Manager
- Cold calling and generation of new leads
- Identify creative ways to increase business for the hotel and its
- Responsible for promoting and marketing the hotel and its
facilities to conference planners, tour operators, wholesalers, and
ad hoc group members. Conduct on-site assessments of the property
with prospective clients.
- Maintain good relationships with existing clients, generating
- Complete weekly prospective calls and demonstrate a conversion
rate into actual sales bookings.
- Will be responsible for coordinating marketing and promotional
activities to meet customer needs, working closely with other hotel
staff to ensure customers are satisfied with the facilities and
their time there. Provides outstanding customer service when
dealing with potential new customers or leads.
- Interact with in house guests and solicit future business or
- Review future booking levels to plan dates for promotions to
increase occupancy rates
- A self-starter with an outgoing personality who enjoys
interacting with new and established clients.
- Prefer experience in hotel sales and experience of working in
- Has excellent written and oral communication skills and telephone
- This person must present a professional appearance.
- This person must be able to handle the stress of multiple tasks;
must be able to organize and prioritize tasks in order to meet
deadlines in a timely manner.
- This person must be punctual and able to work flexible hours,
- Prior Hilton Experience is preferred.
- Intermediate computer skills with a proficiency in Microsoft Word
and Excel are required and basic knowledge of Delphi
Keywords: Hyatt Centric Santa Clara Silicon Valley, Santa Clara , Business Travel Sales Manager, Executive , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!