Program Manager (US Remote)
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: June 21, 2022
SoundHound Inc. is creating and productizing transformative
technologies to change the way we interact with the world around
us. Our voice AI platform, Houndify, is driving the growth of our
business by enabling large-scale enterprise partners to add a
custom branded voice assistant to their products. From automotive
leaders like Mercedes, Honda, and Hyundai, to IoT and Telecom
providers like Deutsche Telekom and Harman, to music streaming
services like Pandora - we're working together to bring a
voice-enabled product experience to life.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to help
SoundHound fully deliver on its mission. This is a unique
opportunity to ensure that our technology is making a positive
impact where it counts: With our partners who implement it and
their customers who interact with it. The ideal candidate has been
immersed in B2B2C technologies and is equally adept at building
great relationships as they are working with world-class engineers
developing groundbreaking technology and performing data analysis
to improve the customer experience.
- Own the overall partner experience and manage the strategic
- Ensure SoundHound's technology is being implemented by our
partners to achieve its fullest potential.
- Anticipate partner and customer needs proactively before they
- Document expected partner outcomes and socialize the partner
journey throughout the company.
- Educate partners on data analysis functionality and collaborate
for deep dive projects.
- Perform regular account planning and business review calls or
meetings with your book of business to maintain customer health and
strengthen the strategic customer partnership.
- Influence our clients' experiences at the executive leadership
level and as the escalation point for any satisfaction issues in
- Work cross-functionally with our Sales, Marketing, IT,
Implementation, Operations, and Finance Departments to drive
customer initiatives within the organization.
- Balance your role as a customer advocate and strong
representative of SoundHound; actively evangelize the SoundHound
story and solutions.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Expertise and knowledge in B2B2C technologies, with AI-related
experience a plus.
- Excellent internal and external communication, relationship
building skills, and understanding of the partner and end-user
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking skills.
- Strong empathy for customers and a passion for delivering
- Ability to engage, influence and collaborate
- Detail oriented and proven execution experience.
- Ability to act as the subject matter expert on your clients
with internal stakeholders, reporting on trends, issues, and
opportunities that will help us to improve product offerings and
- Proven ability to develop and cultivate lasting customer
relationships with limited resources.
- The ability to communicate a complex message in a simplistic
- Collaborative, persistent, and self-directed.
- 5+ years of proven experience managing customer relationships
and delivering key product performance-based outcomes.
- BA or BS, ideally with a concentration in technology. MBA a
- Travel may be required for partner meetings (QBRs, etc.) from
SoundHound Inc, offers a dynamic culture, competitive salary,
stock, catered lunches, and the opportunity to call a company home
thats changing the way we interact with the technology-fueled world
At SoundHound Inc., we believe every brand should have a voice. As
the leading innovator of conversational technologies, we're trusted
by top brands around the globe. Houndify, our independent Voice AI
platform, with 70,000+ users, allows brands to create custom voice
assistants that deliver results with unprecedented speed and
Our diverse team of engineers, UX/UI designers, writers, data
scientists and linguists are all passionate about creating a world
with more conversations. With more than 14 years of expertise in
voice technology, we have hundreds of millions of end users, and a
worldwide team in six countries building solutions for a
Keywords: SoundHound, Santa Clara , Program Manager (US Remote), Executive , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!