Company: PDF Solutions
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: June 22, 2022
PDF is seeking an experienced Revenue Manager to join the
Finance team, who is responsible for providing technical guidance,
analyzing and presenting revenue results. The Revenue Manager will
work onsite 3 days a week from our Santa Clara office location in a
hybrid work environment while gaining insight into the entire PDF
corporate revenue process. The candidate will be organized and a
highly motivated team player with strong initiative and
communication skills, ability to mentor other team members and
possesses the drive to deliver quality results on time in a
complex, intensive and highly productive environment.
- Supervise accountants as assigned
- Be a subject matter expert in technical revenue accounting and
apply knowledge to guiding Company's revenue transactions.
- Prepare technical accounting checklist, memorandum, & revenue
- Perform review of sales orders to ensure proper input to the
system, review of billings for accuracy, review of revenue
recognition plans, with a continuous effort to ensure accuracy of
revenue related data in NetSuite.
- Enhance the use of various revenue reports in NetSuite
- Assist in preparing and review of various revenue reports such
as month-end deferred revenue reconciliations and other revenue
reports as requested by management.
- Assist with the Company's ASC 606 project.
- Perform sales-related commission calculations and sales cost
amortization in accordance with ASC 606.
- Assist with deal desk.
- Assist in the analysis of BESP and VSOE for the Company's
- Prepare revenue-related supporting schedules for the
preparation of the Company's 10-Q and 10-K.
- Act as Company liaison to external auditors.
- Own the SOX compliance process for revenue-related
- Other projects and tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor degree Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- CPA preferred
- CPA firm experience is a plus.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of accounting experience, preferably
related to revenue.
- 1 year experience as a manager or acting in management
- Attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to meet
firm deadlines is a MUST
Keywords: PDF Solutions, Santa Clara , Revenue Manager, Executive , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!