Supplier Quality Manager (Aerospace QS), Permanent, Santa Clara, CA
Company: FlexStaff Careers
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: August 1, 2022
We are looking for a Quality Manager to work for one of our
clients a telecommunication company located in Santa Clara, CA.
This is a permanent, full-time job. This position has high
potential to elevate in the organization (QA Manager/Director).
In this role you will be responsible be responsible for product
validation and certifications (AS 9102/DO-160) including
documentation, evaluation, and deployment of ground and airborne
based RF amplifiers and SATCOM communication terminal
The ideal candidate would have a Bachelor's degree in mechanical or
electrical engineering, minimum of five years' experience in a like
capacity and thorough knowledge of manufacturing and supply chain
best practices, ISO and Aerospace quality systems (AS 9100).
- Strong background in statistical techniques, measurement tools
and SPC tools, and prior auditing experience.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and design
specifications and have a manufacturing enterprise background.
- Experience with IPC -A-610 or J-STD-001, WHMA -620.
- Experience with supplier scorecards and supplier audits.
- Experience with customer scorecards and customer audits
- Commercial aircraft IFEC systems experience and knowledge a
- ASQ or other quality related certifications (CQE, CQA, CRE, ISA
Lead Assessor) a plus
- Experience with government and airborne contracts
- Assist in developing the processes and systems needed to manage
airborne quality programs.
- Interface with suppliers, manufacturing, engineering and
customers during new product development to address component
manufacturability and quality concerns.
- Assist in evaluating and developing new suppliers for airborne
- Provide a feedback loop to suppliers to ensure proper
communication and compliance.
- Manage supplier and customer corrective action programs.
- Provide input and support to supplier performance tracking
- Support the investigation and resolution of quality and
- Provide technical assistance for first article inspections per
the requirements of AS 9102
- Select and apply appropriate inspection strategy and
statistical techniques for incoming materials.
- Works with engineering and operations as appropriate to improve
product performance and quality.
- Interface with FAA for product certifications
If you are interested, please apply immediately or email me
directly with your resume to email@example.com
Keywords: FlexStaff Careers, Santa Clara , Supplier Quality Manager (Aerospace QS), Permanent, Santa Clara, CA, Executive , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!