C++ Developer (Network Management)
Company: Advantis Global
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: August 4, 2022
New Product Development for next generation data center
- Requirement analysis, design, code, unit test and fix defects
in a range of scenarios such as spiking, regular release cycles,
prototypes, customer escalations and PoCs.
- Software development entails owning existing feature set,
continually expand new product features and sustaining the
- Liaise with development and test groups (h/w and s/w)to isolate
performance bottlenecks, and to resolve technical issues
encountered by internal teams and customers.
- Agile Development Practices and Meetings.
- Must have experience managing ethernet and fibre channels
switches using protocols such as REST, ssh, snmp etc.
- Must have experience management of ethernet switches from
Cisco, Arista, Juniper etc. Also, management of Fibre Channel
switches from Brocade.
- Experience to include firmware upgrade, backups, VLAN
operations, Link Aggregation and Port Channels.
- C++ object oriented software product developer with 3-5 years
- Must have history of multi-threading, locking, caching,
distributed programming, and access control.
- Must have experience in the use of STL and/or Boost for C++
- Experience troubleshooting program core dump with gdb, generate
core files, check memory leaks with valgrind, etc.
- Troubleshooting for performance bottlenecks.
- Minimum of 5+ years on Linux.
Good To Have Skills
- Cloud Native Applications development
- Kubernetes and Microservices Design and Deployment
Keywords: Advantis Global, Santa Clara , C++ Developer (Network Management), Executive , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!