DevOps & Site Reliability Engineering Manager
Company: RealTime-CTMS Software Solutions
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: August 7, 2022
"Be part of a company that is influential and the standard for a
rapidly evolving industry!"WHO ARE WE?RealTime Software Solutions
(RTSS) is a Leader and rapidly growing SaaS technology company that
provides a comprehensive Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS) to
the global clinical research industry.Our Mission and Vision are to
reshape the global clinical research industry with innovative
solutions that help advance medicine and save lives. The
cloud-based solutions are dedicated to solving complex problems to
simplifying the research processes to be more organized, efficient,
and cost-effective. We are based out of San Antonio, TX but are a
remote and telecommuting company. " ----WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?---
-In this position, you will play a crucial role in executing our
ongoing SaaS software delivery activities, driving quality and
velocity, and delighting our clients by building world-class
software.The successful candidate will have exceptional DevOps and
SRE skills and demonstrated experience in a lead role and a
quality-driven engineer ready to constantly challenge themselves by
working on a wide variety of SRE and DevOps technologies and always
striving to do the right thing for our customers. Additionally,
this role will work side by side with our product teams, Software
and QA engineers to launch new features focusing on security,
scalability, resiliency, recoverability & reliability. ----WHAT
WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Engage, Improve, develop, measure, and implement processes and
tools for Continues Integrations and Delivery, Site Reliability
Engineering, and automation of deployment and support of products
into the cloud
- Coordinate with product, development, support, operations,
quality, and management teams to ensure installation and
integration efforts are automated and well documented
- Deliver industry-leading public cloud CI/CD pipelines using
cutting-edge cloud-native technologies
- Identify and analyze production events and outcomes to improve
reliability, operability, and customer experience of SaaS
applications and lead the SLI/SLO/SLA efforts
- Develop and improve production site monitoring and application
performance insights tools to improve MTTD and MTTR and bring
operational excellence via automation
- Lead and identify operational efficiencies, potential outages,
and security threats in Development, UAT, Staging, and Production
environments and provide Incident response and resolution support
for infrastructure with product teams, Software, and QA
- Ensures delivered product has passed all required gates such as
QA and customer acceptance testing
- Drive scope definition, requirements analysis, functional and
technical design, product configuration, and production
- Provide technical expertise and ownership in diagnosing and
resolving issues, including the determination and provision of
workaround solutions or escalation to service owners
- Act as a technical escalation point for the engineers'
- Communicate, collaborate, and work effectively in a global
environment.WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- A Bachelor's degree in software engineering or equivalent
combination of technical education and work experience.
- 7+ years of experience in SRE/DevOps delivering continuous
integration / continuous delivery tools, REST API deployment,
containerization, IaaS/PaaS, public/private cloud, data pipelines,
application observability, and monitoring using site reliability
- 3+ years of experience in one or more languages such as PHP,
MySQL, and SQL are a big plus.
- 3+ years of experience with AWS management.
- 3+ years of experience in creating, executing, and
troubleshooting complex, automated processes used to configure
servers and/or deploy code.
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines for large-scale
applications on AWS.
- Experience with AWS networking concepts like VPCs, Route 53,
Security Groups, WAF, NLB/ALB/ASG/ELB.
- Experience with build automation and continuous integration
(CI) and continuous delivery (CD) ecosystem: using GitHub, AWS
CI-CD pipeline or any tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, etc., and
deployment management tools like terraform, Packer, Ansible, Salt,
Chef, and/or Puppet.
- Experience with monitoring and troubleshooting solutions using
cloud Native tools, New Relic, and Alert Logic.
- Experience in migrating & supporting the applications on
- Experience programming skills in Unix, Scripting, and
- Experience in redefining applications into cloud-native
- Experience in release management and improving rollback
solutions for deployments
- Experience working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
utilizing the efficiencies of an agile, Iterate Fast mentality in a
remote and multi-time-zone environment
- Exceptional collaboration and communication skills across
- Experience in clinical research or Healthcare tech is strongly
- Experience in HIPAA/HITECH/HITRUST/PHI/PII and PCI DSS working
environmentWHAT SETS YOU APART?---
- Demonstrated expertise in DevOps concepts and the SRE
- 2+ years of SRE/DevOps experience as a hands-on
- Ability to understand the application requirements
(Performance, Security, Scalability, etc.) and assess the suitable
services/topology on AWS Deploy & Support applications.
- Familiarity with security benchmarks such as OWASP, PCI-DSS,
CIS, SOC2, FedRAMP, etc.
- Build tools to monitor & alert the high performance and low
latency applications on AWS.
- Solid Experience in deployment, automatic, and delivery of
large-scale, durable, and reliable full-stack SaaS and mobile
applications in a cloud environment. ----WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Company sponsors health insurance, long-term disability, and
- 15 days of Paid Time Off per calendar year
- 9 paid Holidays
- 6 Recharge Days
- Work Anniversary Bonus
- Participation in the Employee of the Quarter Program
- RealTime matches employee 401K contributions at 100% of the
first 3% investedAll successful candidates must complete and pass
reference and background checks. -"The pay rate is commensurate
with experience and is determined on an individual basis after an
interview has occurred." Thank you for your interest in RealTime
Software Solutions. - -Equal Opportunity Employer RealTime Software
Solutions strongly values diversity and is committed to equal
opportunity and non-discrimination in -all of -its policies and
practices, including employment. ----Your Right to Work -- In
compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to
verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and
complete the required employment eligibility verification document
form upon hire. -
Keywords: RealTime-CTMS Software Solutions, Santa Clara , DevOps & Site Reliability Engineering Manager, Executive , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!