Sales Manager Latin America
Company: Anatomage, Inc.
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: September 14, 2022
Job DescriptionWho is Anatomage?Anatomage is committed to
transcending the limitations of existing medical education with
innovative products that elevate the teaching and learning process.
Our staff is relentlessly committed to quality and customer
satisfaction, striving to make sure our customers realize the full
benefits of our unique products.Anatomage is the global 3D medical
application leader. Our products are currently installed and used
in thousands of universities, institutions, clinics, and hospitals
all over the US and world-wide. The Anatomage Table is the most
technologically advanced 3D anatomy visualization system for
anatomy education and is being adopted by many of the worlds
leading medical schools and institutions.About the RoleWe have an
opening for a Sales Manager for Latin America for our Anatomage
Table team. We are seeking motivated and exceptional candidates who
would like to be a part of our successful medical and dental
imaging technology company. The key focus of the role will be to
manage distribution networks of medical and educational products in
Latin American markets. You will take an active role in
identifying, establishing, and supporting Latin American sales and
business operations needsThis is an on-site position based in the
company's headquarters in Santa Clara. Local candidates
preferred.What Youll Do
- Manage distributors for the company's medical and educational
products in Latin American Countries.
- Process and coordinate orders from Latin America distributors
- Responsible for establishing distributor requirements and
evaluating distributor networks in Latin America
- Recruit new distributors in Latin American Countries
- Oversee and coordinate training and support of Latin American
distributors and customers for business operations
- Maintain knowledge of business requirements in Latin American
markets to ensure compliance and best practices.RequirementsSkills
and Abilities Required
- 3+ years of applicable experience working with international
distribution networks, ideally in Latin America
- Experience leading teams in a management role preferred
- Strong understanding of international shipment and trade
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to travel for visits to distributors and customers
- Fluent in Spanish or Portuguese is highly desired .Qualities We
- Familiar with Salesforce, Outreach,or other CRM systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of the education industry.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to multitask
- Strong time-management skills
- Team player, who is pro-active and owns accountability Minimum
Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (Supply Chain Management,
Industrial Engineering etc.) required
- Master's degree in a relevant field is a plusBenefitsWhat We
- Health, Dental, and Vision care for you and your family
- 401K savings plan with employer matching
- Generous PTO leave and paid holidays
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- On-site gym facility
- Fun, casual and blooming cultureAbout AnatomageAnatomage has
been financially robust and growing for 15 consecutive years.
Doctors world-wide have enthusiastically responded to the companys
products, making us a market leader and setting the industry
standard. Currently, thousands of clinics and hospitals use
Anatomage's software for patient diagnosis and treatment planning.
Leading radiology equipment companies use Anatomages software as a
key component in their systems.Anatomage offers the worlds first
and only life-sized virtual dissection table. Students can learn
anatomy and physiology using highly interactive and accurate real
human-based digital data. Institutions can offer high quality
education without worrying about chemicals, facility costs, and
regulatory issues. Hundreds of schools have adopted the Anatomage
Table as the main teaching tool for students.At Anatomage, there is
an opportunity to work alongside the best in the field. With a
diverse group of people from various technical, clinical, and
artistic backgrounds, Anatomage provides a culture where
distinguished individuals can work and collaborate in an organic
manner. Our team members all bring unique strengths and talents to
their group and embrace each other's diverse perspectives.
Anatomage offers a distinct work experience with an exceptional
opportunity to develop careers. Our philosophy is to foster a
dynamic work environment, and we are proud to let our employees'
knowledge and responsibilities grow with the company.Anatomage is
an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not offer H1B
Sponsorship at this time. Local candidates preferred.
Keywords: Anatomage, Inc., Santa Clara , Sales Manager Latin America, Executive , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!