Brand Strategy Manager
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: September 20, 2022
What You Do At AMD Changes Everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in
changing the world for the better by driving innovation in
high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization
technologies - building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and
the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes
amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will
go the "extra mile" to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people
who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push
boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have
this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the
opportunities available to come join our team.
Brand Strategy Manager
Are you excited about building one of the world's most valuable
brands? If so, this role is for you. The brand strategy manager is
responsible for managing, growing, and measuring AMD's corporate
brand, this role supports the business by working across the
company to elevate and drive growth for the AMD brand, building
brand marketing campaigns, world-wide brand guidance, and robust
governance to drive better awareness, preference, and consistency.
This role involves working closely with the creative, product
marketing, regional marketing teams and agencies of record to
ensure alignment, appropriate brand promotion/positioning, and
efficient workflows, and communications across workstreams and team
Flexibility of working style and hours is critical to be effective
in a global role. It requires strength in people skills and
communication, as two important parts of the job are building
productive, collaborative relationships across WWM and synthesizing
information into concise executive summaries that can drive
fruitful discussion and timely decision-making. This role will lead
and manage key strategic pillars: evolving and building the AMD;
partner storytelling; brand architecture and brand strategy and,
ensuring all customer facing communications are on-brand.
Being flexible, nimble-minded, and responsive to quick-changing and
urgent business needs to support strategic brand and branding
initiatives across AMD, and promoting AMD corporate brand tracking,
analysis, and report out is also central to this role.
- Work effectively cross-functionally to build the brand
internally and externally and deepen our seller engagement
- Natural collaborator. Works seamlessly across marketing, sales,
HR, CR, regions, etc.
- Confidence to present to senior management.
- Effective at meeting deadlines, adjusting priorities, and
working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven ability to "do more with less".
Position the company as the leader in high performance and adaptive
- Drive and support the vision, evolution and management of AMD's
brand strategy and architecture.
- Lead development of external brand launch plan, focused on
telling the AMD Story, corporate brand integration, brand campaign
execution: creative development, media agency. PR, digital,
- Lead implementation of brand guidelines and brand architecture
(including Xilinx), tonality, visual identity/
- Day-to-day support for brand measurement: corporate brand
tracking, analysis, and report out, and primary research to deliver
- Day-to-day support for branding governance
- Extensive years' experience in marketing, with at least focused
on brand management.
- Global experience, ideally, within a big, technology
- Hands-on experience with planning and implementing a successful
global brand strategy.
- Understands all aspects of the marketing mix. Expertise in
digital marketing and social media.
- Experience working with internal and external creative
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field. MBA
- US, preference for CA and Austin
- Canada, Markham
Requisition Numbe r: 178183
Country: United States State: California City: Santa Clara
Job Function: Marketing
Benefits offered are described here .
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters,
recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its
subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider
candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status,
medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin,
race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex,
pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran
status. Please click here for more information.
Keywords: AMD, Santa Clara , Brand Strategy Manager, Executive , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!