Company: Adroit Resources, Inc.
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: September 20, 2022
The ideal candidate for this position should maintain knowledge
of current market trends, create consumer and automotive market
technology insights, identify and analyse market opportunities for
Smart Device & Sensor business.
- 5+ years of successful experience in marketing, business
development and closing business
- 6+ years of experience with ASIC design, R&D, product
marketing or application engineering role.
- Requires an excellent understanding of ASIC design and
manufacturing flows, including a good grasp of the competitive
- Good understanding of sensors such as Radar, PIR, and
- Good understanding of smart device/Edge AI design trends and
- Good understanding of Arm platform architectures, AI/ML & GPUs,
High Speed interfacing (PCIe, Ethernet, MIPI etc), Video & Image
Signal Processing, chiplets and 2D/3D packaging technology.
- Ability to guide products through development, including the
definition and trade off analysis of architectures and new features
for the components required for media encoder/decoder ASIC and edge
- Ability to lead with varied goals and objectives to achieve
business unit's direction and purpose
- Ability to use financial tools such as ROI and NPV analysis to
build solid business cases.
- Teamwork, dedication, strong communications and interpersonal
- Bachelor's Degree in EE, Masters preferred
Keywords: Adroit Resources, Inc., Santa Clara , Marketing Manager, Executive , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!