Company: Russell Tobin
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: September 20, 2022
An American multinational cybersecurity company is looking to
hire as Shared Services Account Manager! Apply today!
- You will proactively communicate and drive multiple,
simultaneous campaign efforts, from inception to completion (e.g.
project approval, strategic development, creative concept process,
structure of reviews, and execution).
- You will report directly to the Sr. Director, Brand Strategy in
developing and implementing our advertising across channels to
support integrated efforts.
- You will support Sr. Director, Brand Strategy to create and
implement processes for the SS teams and our advertising agencies.
You will be responsible for prioritizing and aligning agency and
internal teams on a regular cadence, securing integration across
functions, partnering and leading the set up and facilitation of
status meetings and tracking action items throughout.
- You will lead relationships between marketing and the SS teams
to improve and consolidate the SS intake and engagement
- You will proactively schedule and review overall marketing
plans and in regular meetings with product, content, campaign team
for early shared services strategy input, timing expectations and
alignment. You will monitor the marketing planning stages behind
the scenes before SS engagement and intake begins to know if / when
an initiative is at risk.
- You will review execution briefs, ensure proper shared services
input has been done prior to meeting with the shared services
project manager to review and consult on execution timeline.
- You will shepherd the creative development and execution of
marketing initiatives within the shared services team, counterpart
of the project manager and representative for shared service teams,
to ensure deliverables are executed on time and approved by key
stakeholders within PANW.
- You will review and monitor progression weekly with shared
services teams (ensuring alignment with project plan, proactively
communicating dependencies, inform / eliminate risks, and
initiating the facilitation of discussions to remove
- You will partner with marketing and agencies to ensure seamless
creative reviews and handoffs to/from SS teams when there are
- You will manage global creative agency partnerships on behalf
of SS teams when outsourcing creative work, which includes: scope
management, agency resourcing, business planning and operations,
digital production, cross-functional engagement and
- You have at least 8-10 years of brand marketing and agency
experience working with global brands, ideally advertising specific
and with an emphasis on integrated communications.
- You can balance working in a fast-paced, creatively driven
organization, while understanding the balance and focus needed to
get work done.
- You are a strategic thinker, comfortable navigating and
ensuring alignment with brand strategy and all the brand, digital
and demands shared services team requirements for planning and
- You have the ability to inventively problem solve and organize
information at a high level to address potential roadblocks and
define the best way forward with rigorous attention to detail.
- You understand campaign and product launch development, digital
and video asset creation and approval cycles.
- You have extraordinary communication skills and are at ease
building rapport, credibility and influence with multiple partners
working in a dynamic, highly matrixed organization.
Keywords: Russell Tobin, Santa Clara , Account Manager, Executive , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!