Company: Perfect Smile Dental Care
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Are you an experienced manager in a retail sales or hospitality
environment? With the uncertainty of the COVID 19 pandemic, are you
looking for a career change? Are you looking for a position where
you can use your leadership skills and be in a stable industry with
opportunity to advance?Perfect Smile Dental Care could be your next
professional home.Perfect Smile Dental Care's culture celebrates
people who are humble, positive, and motivated. We're a growing
group of dental offices in Santa Clara and San Jose, California. We
are a modern and patient centric practice offering dentistry as a
service and helping our patients to achieve optimal dental health.
Our goal is to serve our Patients and Team Members.Serving Our
Patients and Team MembersWhen it comes to serving our patients,
Perfect Smile provides state of art technology and is committed to
doing whatever it takes to satisfy the patient's needs and deliver
a wow experience.To serve our team members, Perfect Smile goes
above and beyond to empower our people to be better all around, not
just as employees. We offer professional and personal development
to help team members grow stronger in all aspects of their lives
and help them to become the best versions of themselves."I have
learned more in one year here than I did in five years on my last
job."- Team MemberWe are seeking an experienced Front Office
Manager who is driven by excellence with strong work ethics and
great communication skills to oversee the dental operation. This is
an extremely important role as you are the first point of contact
for our patients, and the face and voice representing our practice.
Exceptional customer service skill is a must as patients are our
priority.A background with customer service is a major plus
(restaurant, hotel or retail work is great!). The Front Office
manager must be a self-starter and work independently as you will
be responsible for many aspects of our practice and will be highly
trusted to accomplish tasks without regular supervision.You will
manage tasks ranging from: helping patients understand treatment
options and financial obligations, administrative tasks and
managing budgets etc.Key Responsibilities:
- Manage day-to-day operations of the dental office.
- Meet and exceed office production and collection goals.
- Strictly adhere to HIPAA, OSHA, and other regulatory
- Leads the organization with the betterment of the staff as a
- Oversee patient relations and administrative team
- Provide real solutions to helping the practice grow beyond its
- Heavy focus on Organic Growth and internal marketing
strategies.Desired Experience and Qualifications
- Dental experience is not required. If you have experience in
managing a team in a professional setting, utilizing the
below-mentioned traits, we will train you on the technical parts in
- Have 3-4 years experience in managing a high-volume dept, store
- Have the experience of overseeing and training staff of 5 or
- Takes initiative to accomplish all goals, while setting future
- Detail oriented, organized, and strategic thinker.
- Able to delegate tasks in a concise, assertive, and
- Enjoys completing time sensitive tasks.
- Experience with day to day management.
- This person will lead with gentle patience guided by the wisdom
of assertive leadership.
- Adapts easily to innovation and procedural adjustments.Personal
- Superior strategic, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills. Must have the ability to motivate
others and a positive "can do" attitude
- A customer-centric mentality combined with strong problem
- Ability to handle demanding, stressful situations in a
professional manner, maintaining flexibility as conditions change;
able to organize and prioritize effectively to reflect these
- Analytical; data and metrics driven
- Ability to embrace the sense of urgency, innovation and
resourcefulness required at a fast-paced small company
- Kind and caring towards colleagues, views coworkers as
"family"We understand you work hard, and we want to provide you a
great work environment, opportunities for growth and the best pay &
benefits package in the industry:
- Up to 3 weeks of PTO pay (depends on seniority)
- Quarterly appreciation bonus
- Holiday pay
- Medical insurance
- Pension plan
- Ongoing reviews and the potential increase in pay.We LOVE our
culture of positivity and teamwork and we know you will too!To
apply for this position, please click on the link below to complete
a one-way video interview. -Thank you for submitting your request.
Our office will get back to you.
Keywords: Perfect Smile Dental Care, Santa Clara , Office Manager, Executive , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!