Senior Account Manager
Company: Silvaco Inc
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: September 22, 2022
As a Senior Account Manager at Silvaco, you will be responsible
to grow Silvaco's business for our full line of EDA, TCAD, and IP
products in Southern California, Arizona, Nevada, and neighboring
regions. Duties include developing, identifying, qualifying, and
closing new business as well as identifying and engaging in new
opportunities to strengthen our existing customer relationships.
This is a strategic role with enormous account growth potential.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES; include but not
limited to: Technical Knowledge
- Serving as the primary sales contact for interactions with
- Leveraging relationships and industry knowledge to create or
assess opportunities for Silvaco and meeting sales objectives.
- Managing the entire sales life cycle of transactions to ensure
visibility into and predictability of the lead-to-close
- Developing business proposals and obtaining internal
- Negotiating and closing business deals with customers.
- Driving contract negotiations and booking purchase orders.
- Building long-term business opportunities by forming strategic
relationships with customers and partners in the industry.
- Working in a team environment and regularly interacting with
senior or executive level management.
- Developing complex strategic account plans, which may involve
competitive displacements or creative business agreements to meet
or exceed goals.
- Meeting or exceeding an annual sales quota.
- Advocating for the customer within the company to ensure
- Protecting company proprietary and confidential
- Managing forecasts, pipelines, and predictability for revenue
- Develop territory and strategic account plans.
- Develops sales pipeline to increase Silvaco market share in
- Salesforce.com opportunity and account management which
includes starting and stopping your day in Salesforce.com. Using
tasks to drive your daily activity, put notes from calls/meetings
relating to opportunities and accounts.
- Any other duties as assigned by the VP of Sales. Qualifications
AND REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS/MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related
fields with 10+ years' experience in technical selling
- A good understanding of IC design & simulation tools/methods
and the semiconductor industry
- Proven track record working with partners and exceptional
ability to establish relationships at any level
- Demonstrable base of customer contacts at the technical,
management and executive levels
- Mastery of the sales process, strong communication skills, and
the ability to interact with engineering and management staff to
the C Suite.
- Able to solve a wide range of difficult business problems in
imaginative and creative ways, exercising judgment within broadly
defined practices and policies
- Strong sales aptitude and a passion for closing new
- Experience with Salesforce.com or equivalent CRM system
- Extensive experience in all aspects of leading a sales
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, time management
skills and an unwavering commitment to integrity and
- Self-starter and strong closer with multitasking ability.
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills.
- Willingness to travel and a willingness to work a flexible
schedule as required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Prolonged periods of sitting and typing
- Clarity of vision at approximately 20 inches or less (i.e.,
working with small objects or reading small print), including use
- Ability to lift (up) to 15 pounds at times. COMPANY INFORMATION
For over three decades, Silvaco, based in Silicon Valley,
California and with global locations around the world has solved
semiconductor design challenges by offering affordable and
competitive TCAD (Technology Computer Aided Design) software, EDA
(Electronic Design Automation) software, proven design IP
(intellectual property), and world class support to engineers and
researchers across the globe. Silvaco solutions span from atoms to
systems: starting with simulation of material behavior impacting
semiconductor devices, to design and analysis of transistor
circuits, and lastly providing IP blocks for systems-on-chip (SoC)
designs. Our solutions are deployed in production flows across
broad industry segments such as leading display companies,
automotive OEM suppliers, and top Memory, 5G, and IoT (internet of
things) providers. WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER At Silvaco,
we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national
origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical
conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an
individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected
characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to
a disability, please contact us at 408.567.1000.
Keywords: Silvaco Inc, Santa Clara , Senior Account Manager, Executive , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!