CCOE Infrastructure and Hardware manager
Company: Applied Materials, Inc.
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: September 22, 2022
- Manages more then single product H/W qualification group,
responsible for the design, development and implementation of
complete engineering programs in accordance with project budgets
and release schedules.
- Develops long-range plans and creates general engineering or
product specific strategies to reach goals and reviews.
- Anticipates future needs and initiates the development and
implementation of new approaches to qualification and
- Provides approval guidelines and leadership to reporting
engineering managers in the area of long-term program, strategy,
and qualification and integration process design.
- Works with business group management teams to ensure that such
programs, strategies, and processes are aligned with the
- Defines performance metrics and reports on the engineering
functions' progress against specific goals.
- Interfaces with internal and external customers on engineering
issues involving the unit's productsFunctional Knowledge
- Demonstrates comprehensive understanding of concepts and
principles within own job family and knowledge of other related job
- Applies in-depth understanding of how own discipline integrates
within the segment/function -Leadership
- Manages multiple related teams, sets organizational priorities
and allocates resources -Problem Solving
- Identifies and resolves complex technical, operational and
organizational problems -Impact
- Impacts the business results of a team or area by supporting
and funding of projects, products, services and/or technologies and
developing policies and plans
- Guided by business unit, department or sub-functional business
- Influences others internally and externally, including senior
managementPosition requires understanding of Applied Materials
global Standards of Business Conduct and compliance with these
standards at all times. This includes demonstrating the highest
level of ethical conduct reflecting Applied Materials' core
DegreeSkillsCertifications:Languages:Years of Experience:10 - 15
YearsWork Experience:Additional InformationTravel:Not
SpecifiedRelocation Eligible:NoApplied Materials is an Equal
Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship,
ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other
basis prohibited by law. -
Keywords: Applied Materials, Inc., Santa Clara , CCOE Infrastructure and Hardware manager, Executive , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!