Director, Immigration Justice Project
Company: Immigratin Advocatres Network
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Principal job accountable for the attainment of both short- and
long-term objectives for the ABA's Commission on Immigration
operations in San Diego, CA.
- Fulfillment and development of strategic goals and operational
objectives for the location.
- Accountable for the efficient operations of the location while
maintaining cost within standards without degradation of quality or
- Leads the identification, outreach, and attainment of funding
sources that are aligned with the location's mission, vision, and
values, as overseen by ABA Commission on Immigration.
- Oversees establishment of protocols and policies on service
delivery, detention facility interaction, grant compliance,
immigration court representation, and the development of
- Provides leadership, coaching, counseling, performance
appraisal and, where appropriate, applies discipline to and through
- Accountable for the stewardship and efficient utilization of
all allocated grant funding and for compliance with all grant
plans, provisions, and deliverables.
- Performs other duties as assigned Qualifications:
- Juris Doctorate or Master of Law (LLM) from an ABA-accredited
law school and be in good standing, and one or more years'
experience in representing clients preferably on immigration
- Licensed to practice law in a U.S. state or territory as
required to appear as representative before immigration court(s).
- Proficiency in English and Spanish in written and spoken forms.
- At least five years of experience practicing immigration law.
- At least three years of experience supervising a team of
employees which must have included goal setting, performance
management/feedback, and hiring and termination of staff. -
- At least three years of experience managing budgets and
maintaining service quality/delivery. -
- At least three years of experience in developing, fostering,
and expanding grant operations in support of a not-for-profit
- Intermediate proficiency in both the Microsoft Office suite of
products and with Google tools and products. How to Apply: To apply
or for more information, please click here .
Keywords: Immigratin Advocatres Network, Santa Clara , Director, Immigration Justice Project, Executive , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!