IT Digital Release and Technical Project Manager
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: November 19, 2022
- Conducting Agile Release Planning and maintain release governance
with globally located Agile scrum teams, business feature owners,
compliance, quality assurance, development and operational teams
across the company
- Senior Management level reporting and communication on overall
Release Health status and managing risks which may arise.
- Cross-team coordination with all project, support and delivery
teams for successful cutover planning, and deployment of release as
per the published schedule and within budget.
- Delivers regular scheduled quarterly releases for complex and
critical IT programs.
- Align software development schedules with organizational goals,
acting as an intermediary between technical and business teams, in
order to effectively schedule scrum teams and create release
- Central communication and coordination point for all digital
teams during releases and throughout the delivery lifecycle from
planning through stabilization, warranty and customer ramp up
- Creation, Communication and maintenance of the Digital Release
Calendar and Release Planning lifecycle.
- Champion the usage and lead project and process improvements
related to the company's releases and release management tools
(e.g., Jira, Charm, etc.).
- Ensure support team transition handoff and stabilization for all
newly implemented solutions
Job Posting Qualifications
- A background in computer science or a related field with advanced
knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Practical experience with Agile software development practices,
release management and scrum methodology
- Proven ability to deliver large complex software projects,
releases and/or business features per schedule while maintaining
strong working and collaborative relationship with global delivery
- Strong communication skills for status reporting, maintaining
communication with global teams and delivering regular pointed and
crisp release updates
- Decision making and critical problem solving skills for issue
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Agile Scrum or Project Management Professional Certifications
- Prior experience as Software Release Manager
- Knowledge and experience with modern software release practices
such as DevOps and continuous integration and continuous delivery
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS
agile release planning
project management certificate
Keywords: CMP.jobs, Santa Clara , IT Digital Release and Technical Project Manager, Executive , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!