Digital Media Email Marketing Manager - Network Security
Company: Palo Alto Networks Inc.
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: November 22, 2022
At Palo Alto Networks everything starts and ends with our
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital
way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more
secure than the one before. These aren't easy goals to accomplish -
but we're not here for easy. We're here for better. We are a
company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the
way things are done, and we're looking for innovators who are as
committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work
to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through
FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We're changing the nature of
work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we've
rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at
Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual
employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered
to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
The Digital Marketing Manager will connect Palo Alto Networks'
brand and line of business objectives to develop a singular
strategic email marketing approach and digital nurture experience
to achieve those objectives. They are accountable for driving email
strategy, execution and optimization, while creating a consistent
and connected digital experience for prospects and customers across
channels and devices.
* Be the subject matter expert of email strategy and execution.
Define, design, implement, and optimize the strategy for email
programs and nurtures in alignment with campaign business
* Develop email strategies based on email automation capabilities
in alignment to omnichannel strategy (e.g. dynamic content-driven
* Manage the global email calendar for your area of focus;
recommend processes and governance/ rules.
* Collaborate with the lines of business, country marketing
managers, digital experience (web/ Marketo/ Pathfactory) teams and
other key stakeholders on driving acquisition, acceleration,
content planning, and targeted digital experiences.
* Work with technical stakeholders in Web, Martech, and IT to
establish technology requirements that support email and email
nurture strategy, drive innovation and engagement, and improve
* Test, measure, and analyze performance of the email programs,
optimize strategy, identify patterns, trends, and user
* Partner with Web analytics and Martech to ensure media
connections, tracking, and conversion events are set up
* Develop email marketing playbooks based on best practices and
create blueprints for digital nurture.
* Stay abreast of trends and leading practices in email marketing
to drive innovation and stakeholder enablement.
* Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent work experience) and -8+ years
of experience; with -4-5+ years of experience in integrated demand
and deep hands-on digital marketing and email marketing
specifically in B2B software.
* Deep knowledge of email best practice and a/b testing methodology
* Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret and extract
insights from multiple, complex data sources.
* Curiosity and passion for testing and experimentation; proven
ability to drive performance optimization through testing.
* Global marketing experience is a plus.
* Strong communications skills, organized, and
* Experience with ad tech industry and martech solutions including
Adobe (Marketo, AEM, & Target), Google Analytics, PathFactory,
Salesforce, Demandbase/ Engagio etc.
* Comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
Travel Requirements: Long term, some travel may be required, likely
mostly domestic travel.
Position Location: This position can report into our Santa Clara,
CA Headquarters or can be Remote within the United States.
Our marketing team has an opportunity like in no other industry:
high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital
security, globally. Your hands will be in industry-leading content
created in the face of rapidly growing threats: cyberattacks. Being
in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the
midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our
internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing
threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
We're trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge
cybersecurity's status quo. It's simple: we can't accomplish our
mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
Palo Alto Networks is evolving and changing the nature of work to
meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through
FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning,
location to leadership, we've rethought and recreated every aspect
of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it
FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual
choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all
qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance
or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to age,
ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or
expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition,
national origin, physical or mental disability, political
affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex
(including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
* Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by
* Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated
for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
* The job requires accessing a company worksite
* The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has
implemented such requirements
* You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
* If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this
particular position based on your location or job requirements,
please inquire with the recruiter.
Keywords: Palo Alto Networks Inc., Santa Clara , Digital Media Email Marketing Manager - Network Security, Executive , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!