Commercial Fueling Sales Director
Company: Rotten Robbie
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: November 25, 2022
What the Commercial Fueling Sales Director does
The CF Sales Director leads the sales and operations of our
Commercial Fueling department. Responsible for commercial fueling
strategy, growth, improvement, and development.
- Set strategies to develop new commercial customers and maintain
- Directs, supports, mentors, and coaches the sales and customer
service managers and evaluates sales and support teams to
established goals and objectives.
- Participate in the development of the sales strategy.
- Review and manage pipeline activity and contact content within
a CRM database with the sales manager.
- Assist in customer relations by meeting with key clients,
assisting sales reps with maintaining relationships, negotiation,
and closing new business.
- Periodically contact customers to monitor satisfaction and make
aware of new sites.
- Monitor accounts for volume changes.
- Manage all reports currently in place to track team
- Identify, monitor and evaluate the activities and products of
the competition and understand the competition's value
- Build and maintain relationships with key customers and
- Ensure direct reports have KPI's established for their
respective teammates and provide ongoing leadership including goal
setting and monitoring of production.
- Focus on staff development and customer experience.
Consistently challenge the status quo and seek process
Who you are
- You have a bachelor degree in business or equivalent
- You have 5+ years commercial fueling management experience and
are a proven leader
- You've had prior P&L responsibility
- You have strong sales and communication skills, and superior
- Your computer skills are top notch, especially Salesforce, MS
Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point), with an ability
to easily master new programs
Who we are
Robinson Oil Corporation is a family-owned company operating 36
Rotten Robbie gas stations and convenience stores throughout the
greater Bay Area. Our Commercial Fueling department provides fuel
management solutions for small to large business fleets,
over-the-road transportation companies, and government agencies. We
are members of the nation's largest and most progressive commercial
fueling networks; Pacific Pride, CFN, and Fleetwide, offering
thousands of fueling stations nationwide.
This is a drug-free workplace, and pre-employment drug testing is
What we offer
Great pay and benefits and an amazing place to work. You'll even
get a discount on gas! If you like the sound of this, what are you
waiting for? Apply today!
Keywords: Rotten Robbie, Santa Clara , Commercial Fueling Sales Director, Executive , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!