Brand Strategist Director
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: January 17, 2023
At Realtor.com -, we have among the most comprehensive and
accurate coverage of real estate listings and the most engaged
users across all the online real estate portals. Our mission is to
make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more
rewarding for everyone.
Building your career? Build it better at Realtor.com -. Join us and
help change the world of real estate, one home at a time.
Are you a brand building expert? Are you eager to help rebuild a
brand with creative that's built on effective but surprising
strategy? If you want to pursue your professional goals as you help
grow an innovative real estate tech company, this work is for you.
Join us as our newest Brand Strategy Director and help change the
world of real estate, one home at a time.
We're looking for a Brand Strategist Director to join the internal
creative team and help define our story through breakthrough work
that compels people into action and changes the way they think
As our Strategy Director, you understand the important role brand
plays in everything a company does: from business strategy, to
product development, marketing and advertising, to the way we talk
to our consumers and customers. You live and breathe the brand
ethos, and can connect our purpose to all consumer touchpoints.
You know the balance of story and science: you're comfortable
relying on analytics and intuition to turn briefs into tangible
initiatives, outcomes and results. You're an expert on consumer
research, brand architecture, brand purpose, strategic frameworks,
etc, and have a knack for inspiring and recognizing bold creative
Most of all, you'll be the champion of strategic rigor across the
organization, evangelizing the power of a brief, novel strategic
ways-in, and the cumulative impact of all initiatives delivering on
the same brand promise.
What You'll Do
- Work directly with the SVP, Head of Brand and ECD to bring
forth not just the right strategic answer, but the exciting
- Partner with Research and Insights to vet insights and
- Develop briefs across all channels and mediums, always
optimizing for impact
- Proactively find opportunities across the org that prove brand
- Deliver presentations that influence business leaders and land
new insights or revelations
- Work closely with market research teams on brand health
tracking and reporting
- Ensure brand strategy alignment across the enterprise
- Directly manage internal/external direct report(s),
contractors/freelancers and/or agencies
What You'll Bring
- 12+ years experience with brand strategy for top-tier consumer
- 5-7 years experience managing full time team members,
freelancers/contractors and agencies.
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Graduate degree preferred
- Experience working in-house and with agencies
- Well versed in consumer research-both qual and quant
- Mastery in translating insights, ideas, and data into
surprising briefs and compelling value props
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams in a matrixed
- An insatiable curiosity and insight into human behavior
- An entrepreneurial spirit, a can-do attitude and something to
Do the best work of your life at Realtor.com
Here, you'll partner with a diverse team of experts as you use
leading-edge tech to empower everyone to meet a crucial goal:
finding their way home. And you'll find your way home too. People
are our foundation-the core that drives us passionately forward. At
Realtor.com, you'll bring your full self to work as you innovate
with speed, serve our consumers, and champion your teammates. In
return we'll provide you with a warm, welcoming, and inclusive
culture; intellectual challenges; and the development opportunities
you need to grow.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal
Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin,
race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled
veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In
addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for
otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Keywords: Realtor.com, Santa Clara , Brand Strategist Director, Executive , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!