Company: California's Great America
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Overview:Salary Details: $67,810 - $84,760/yr. based on
experience. -California's Great America is looking for an
Entertainment Manager who will report directly to the Director,
Park Operations. The Entertainment Manager has an important part in
transforming the atmosphere of the park into a dynamic, fun,
exciting, and memorable experience for our guests. This individual
will be responsible for managing all aspects of the parks
performances, events, artists and theatrical shows and festivals
presented to our guests at California's Great America.
Additionally, he/she will work with all levels of the organization
to ensure a smooth operation of events from execution to
- Works closely with Corporate Entertainment team to execute both
Tricks & Treats and Winterfest -shows, events, and
- Recruits, auditions/interviews, hires, trains, supervises, and
evaluates show performers, musicians, costumed characters, theater
technicians, dressers, seamstresses, wardrobe attendants, make-up
artists, and performers.
- Prepares labor and expense operating budgets for the
department. Monitors expenses on an ongoing basis and takes
appropriate corrective action if necessary.
- Works with Corporate Legal to produce contracts for third party
entities for all aspects of the department.
- Provides thorough direction to seamstresses/tailors and
manufactures to ensure a quality product is presented.
- Works with Corporate Entertainment to ensure all aspects of a
show or event are executed appropriately. Additionally, visits each
theater/venue to monitor show content and performance
quality/integrity along with theater cleanliness and maintenance. -
Takes appropriate action if needed.
- Adheres to and enforces all Cedar Fair and specific Park
policies and procedures, including safety, attendance and EEO
policies, and demonstrates commitment to customer service in all
aspects of employment.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of textiles and of costume
design and manufacturing.Qualifications:
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with
senior management, employees and -vendors to accomplish goals and
- Must possess strong attention to detail, time management skill,
and driven to meet -strict deadlines as applicable.
- Requires knowledge of business and management principles
involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership
techniques, production methods, and coordination of personnel and
- Requires the ability to operate standard office equipment and
industrial power sewing machines, industrial irons, industrial
washers and dryers, other miscellaneous clothing manufacturing and
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company
policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, which may include, but is
not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment,
education and personal references, per Company policy, unless
prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to
meet business needs.
Keywords: California's Great America, Santa Clara , Entertainment Manager, Executive , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!