Company: California's Great America
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: March 12, 2023
Salary Details: $86,080 - $107,600/yr. based on experience.
Responsible for managing the Security department and ensures the
safety and security of park employees, guests, property, and
assets. Promotes security awareness to reduce the risk of serious
- Plan, direct, or coordinate security activities to safeguard
company assets, employees, guests, or others on company
- Create or implement security standards, policies, and
procedures. Provides training on security related topics to all
- Supervise security management team, performing activities such
as hiring, training, assigning work, evaluating performance, or
- Develops annual budget and works within budgetary
restrictions.Review financial reports to ensure efficiency and
quality of security operations.
- Work closely and coordinate security operations or activities
with public law enforcement, fire and other agencies.
- Assist in emergency management and contingency planning.
- Interviews guests, employees, involve din theft or other
security related violations, oversees and/or conducts security
- Operates vehicles, fire protection equipment, metal detectors,
computers, calculators, telephones, two-way radios, law
enforcement/security equipment, first aid equipment, cleaning
- Adheres to and enforces Cedar Fair and specific Park policies
and procedures, including safety, attendance and EEO policies, and
demonstrates commitment to customer service in all aspects of
- Bachelor's degree preferred, specifically in Security/Law
- Must possess a valid Guard Card and Driver's License.
- CPR certified preferred.
- First Aid certified preferred.
- Must have minimum of 4 years experience in a law enforcement,
security, or safety related field.
- Must have minimum of 5 years leadership experience.
- 10% travel required as needed due to business need.
Keywords: California's Great America, Santa Clara , Manager, Security, Executive , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...