Global Program Manager - Medical Devices
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Exciting leadership opportunity with a rapidly growing venture
capital company!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Cody BruetteAre you a
fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us
your resume.Salary: $170,000 - $195,000 per yearA bit about
us:Rapidly growing venture capital company with massive backing by
a global corporation. The culture is that of an energized Silicon
Valley start-up - but with the backing and cashflow of an extremely
successful global brand.Why join us?EXTREMELY exciting time to join
the team! This company will be growing at an remarkably fast rate
moving forward, and joining the team now will allow you to get in
on the ground floor and make a big impact. You'll have the ability
to take on a leadership position and build out the team of your
choosing as they continue to grow.This company is the global
innovation and collaboration hub of a global organization. They are
on a mission to develop innovative business solutions that tackle
tomorrow's challenges. Their team actively seeks opportunities to
work with the brightest entrepreneurs and industry leaders to
launch new businesses in the areas of smart health, smart mobility,
and decentralized utilities/renewable energy. Their team is a
diverse group of individuals that all share passion, drive, and an
open mind towards improving the world and building a better future
for all.Job Details**INCOMING CANDIDATE MUST HAVE MEDICAL DEVICE
EXPERIENCE**Job Overview:This Global Program Manager will support
the initiatives of the Medical/Smart Health division of the team.
In this role you will take leadership on supporting a variety of
projects, both internal product development projects as well as
initiatives related to minority investments and partnerships.
Focused on execution, identifying risk exposure, building program
plans and project schedules, this role will serve a valuable role
for a dynamic team. This position will allow you to work on cutting
edge technology and innovative medical devices, software, and
wearables. The mission of our work is to improve lives, and we are
dedicated to establishing solutions that meet pain points and needs
of people around the globe. The ideal candidate would be
enthusiastic about quality, and similarly committed to creating
products that allow customers to take charge of their health. The
spectrum of projects within the division spans the globe and
successful applicants would have the opportunity to work with an
international team and contribute to the development of novel and
commercially successful goods and services on a worldwide
- Contributing technical expertise to product development,
coordinating the development of new technologies with engineers,
and ensuring timely product delivery.
- Contributing ideas to product development initiatives.
- Merge stakeholders project plans into one, and provide
- Manage the lifecycle of products from pre-concept commit
insuring compliance to all the defined processes.
- Documenting processes and ensuring compliance with industry
- Leading planning, managing, and product development stages and
- Creating and managing project scope, schedule, and budget of
complex development projects.
- Driving operational excellence with duties including project
reviews, feasibility analysis, cost benefit analysis,
prioritization, initiation, execution, and closure for all project
work related to the program.
- Collaborating with system engineers, software architects and
- Reporting product development progress to senior managers
- Ensuring adherence to QMS and design processes.
- Overseeing and prioritizing risk mitigation strategies while
actively seeking and incorporating best practices.
- Monitoring progress of all projects in the program and ensures
timely and effective communication in terms of cost, forecast,
schedule and assessment of risks/issues.
- Creating and maintaining overall project/program plan and
timelines for key milestones.
- Maintaining positive communication and relationships with all
company functional areas to ensure program and customer requests
and schedules are met, while maintaining an overall perspective of
the goals of the company.
- Coordinating requirements with stakeholders to manage, report,
track, and control project issues to ensure timely delivery of
- Overseeing the creation of new processes and tools as necessary
to support additional needs and requirements of a fast-growing
- Contributing to the roadmap definition of Product.
- Evaluating and assess new technologies offered by
- Performing job related travel.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures and, if
applicable, all company policies relating to IATF16949 and
- Bachelors/Master's degree in computer sciences, software
engineering, technology management, business management, or related
- 5 years of experience in technical program management in
medical devices industry, preferable premarket devices.
- Experience in product development planning and providing
- Deep understanding of PM and DevOps methodologies, to meet
project deliverables and experience leading large-scale
- Ability to inform and educate managers and department heads on
project development progress, concerns, and compliance
- Advanced knowledge of the full life cycle of product
- Ability to collaborate with engineers and report to senior
- Extensive experience in product engineering, deployment, and
- Ability to evaluate product performance metrics, as well as
diagnose and resolve issues.
- Ability to keep up with advancements in the field of technical
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Essential program management skills include collecting business
requirements, reviewing specifications, and communicating results
throughout the organization.
- Ability to influence cross functional teams of developers,
designers, product managers.
- Experience executing on strategic and transformational projects
to evolve capabilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple
tasks simultaneously under pressure and meet goals/deadlines is a
- Demonstrated success working in a team environment with
relationship building skills, proven leadership, and mentoring
- Must have strong analytical skills with a focus on the overall
operations environment accompanied by a willingness to dive into
the daily details at levels to accomplish short term and long-term
- Demonstrated verbal, written and interpersonal communication
skills, including the ability to conduct verbal presentations.
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of ISO standards and
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel,
- Time management skills and ability to multi-task with
individual initiative (self-starter)
- Possess a valid driver's license and an acceptable driving
- Possess mental faculties consistent with performing at least
the minimum essential functions of the job.Additional Desirable
- License and credentials for Product Program Management
- Experience working within a startup environment.
- Experience working on product life cycle management.
- Experience working with global teams and on cross-cultural
- Proficiency in a second language is a plus.Interested in
hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Santa Clara , Global Program Manager - Medical Devices, Executive , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!