Senior Product Manager
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Job Title:Senior Product Manager (Integration)
UnitX is building the world's best robotics product to accelerate
human productivity in manufacturing. UnitX is a fast-moving startup
with a team from Stanford and Google. Since inception, UnitX has
shipped 500+ mission-critical systems across 61 of the world's
leading manufacturers' production lines. Every year, $2.8B dollar
worth of products (think EV batteries) go through UnitX AI
inspection system to ensure quality.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our fast
growing product team to support our next phase of hypergrowth
following our recent $46M Series B. You will report directly to our
seasoned VP of Product.
If you are a customer-obsessed, first-principle problem solver who
loves getting into the technical nitty gritty to deliver
compelling, quantifiable, and scalable value to our customer within
the 24/7 mission-critical manufacturing world, there is truly no
better place to do it than UnitX. We have assembled a world-class
team of problem solvers in Silicon Valley and would love to talk to
you.What You'll Do:
- Develop and continuously enhance in-depth knowledge of our
customer's needs and challenges through rigorous multi-modal
research and discovery.
- Relentlessly and succinctly champion the most streamlined user
experience that is both flexible and scalable.
- Thoughtfully drive alignment, ruthlessly prioritize, and
aggressively execute our technical product roadmaps with optimal
impact to our company OKRs.
- Work closely with the senior leadership team to help build all
facets of the product management discipline alongside the VP of
Product to enable our hypergrowth.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years experience as a Product Manager
- Experience in building products with advanced and scalable
integrations that are high in number of surfaces and/or degree of
- Experience with 0 --'1 product management, bringing new
products from concept to markets, and subsequently achieving
product and market fit for a developing market segment in an
ambitious and face-pace global environment.
- Experience working with mission-critical products at an early
stage startup (Post Series B), with firsthand exposure to
simultaneously scaling revenue, product, and process
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with global
enterprise customers and commercial teams to extract and synthesize
insights that turn into quantifiable opportunities.
- Experience inspiring and partnering with fast pace globally
distributed development teams building products that are highly
technical in nature.
- Perfectionist in terms of product usability & quality with
extreme attention to details.
- Passionate about robotics & AI deployment in the real world
Would be amazing if you also have:
- Experience working closely with both customers and development
teams in China and APAC.
- Experience with mission critical systems including robotics or
other software-enabled hardware solutions
- Experience in the manufacturing sector
- Speaks Chinese
- Equity and 401k
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision
- Unlimited PTO
- Daily meals provided
Keywords: UnitX, Santa Clara , Senior Product Manager, Executive , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!