Mental Health Nurse
Company: Discovery Behavioral Health
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: May 14, 2022
- Ensures all orders from physician/psychiatrist are carried out
and any information about clients and their wellbeing is promptly
and clearly communicated to physician/ psychiatrist and in
treatment team meetings.
- Follows and implements the Nursing Care Plan.
- Follows orders from physician and psychiatrist.
- Dispenses medication as prescribed.
- Counts narcotics each day, logs appropriately.
- Performs primary first aid and determines need for physician
- Performs weekly blood draws and vitals.-- --- --- --- --- ---
--- --- --- - Assist with meals, dishes, and bathroom observations
- Manages and orders supplies and keeps a fully stocked and
operational nursing station.
- Manages client--------s medical needs including schedule
appointments, complete referral/ prior authorizations for medical
treatments and tests as indicated.
- Supports client during admission processes. This may include
checking in client belongings, acclimating client to the program
- Supervises and supports clients on community outings, when
- Objectively and accurately documents client progress on a daily
- Assesses clients suicidality and possibility of danger to self
- Communicates with referral sources and outpatient providers for
continuity of care upon admission, midpoint, and discharge,
including the use of Discovery Connect.This is a part-time position
that will work-- -Saturday & Sunday AM shift OR-- -PM shift
(weekend coverage required) at one of our residential programs. For
a virtual tour of the facility, please visit our website at--
-centerfordiscovery.com-- --- --- --- --- -
----- --- --- - -- -Experience working in behavioral healthcare
preferred----- --- --- - -- -Must hold an unencumbered nursing
license in the state in which you are applying-- -
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free
workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.--
-All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, or national
origin.For more information about our company benefits, please
visit us at discoverybehavioralhealth.com/careers/PandoLogic.
Keywords: Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), Location: Santa Clara,
CA - 95055
Keywords: Discovery Behavioral Health, Santa Clara , Mental Health Nurse, Healthcare , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!