Travel Registered Nurse RN Home Health Hospice HH
Company: OneStaff Medical
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: September 23, 2022
A Hospice Nurse cares for patients at the end of their lives.
Their main responsibility is to help people live as comfortably and
independently as possible and with the least amount of pain, in
their final days. One of the largest parts of being a Hospice Nurse
involves helping patients, and their families, feel more
comfortable about death and providing them with the emotional
support they need.
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in
specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS,
ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff
Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
Keywords: OneStaff Medical, Santa Clara , Travel Registered Nurse RN Home Health Hospice HH, Healthcare , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!