Company: The Fountain Group LLC
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: March 15, 2023
- Pay: $64.75/hr
- Provides nursing services and emergency (first-aid) treatments
to employees who become ill or suffer an accident on company
premises, arranging for transportation to another care provider, if
needed. Notifies all concerned.
- Under supervision of a physician, administers medications and
performs various minor treatments or therapies for injured or ill
employees. Administers injections for allergies and for overseas
travel as directed by the physician.
- Provides various preventive health evaluations and tests in
accordance with the company Health Services program
- Conducts health profiles, health evaluations and other services
within the integrated employee Health Services & Resources strategy
including but not limited to: health promotion education, health
screenings, drug screenings.
- Complies with policy, procedures, written standing orders,
protocols and medical directives as required by the company and
State Nurse Practice Act.
- Maintains accurate clinical records, utilizing approved
medical, nursing and statistical formats, including computer
- Advises and counsels employees within areas of core competency
and integrated services and makes appropriate referrals (internal
and external) when indicated.
- Provides advice, counsel and access to education to and for
first aid personnel.
- Develops knowledge of the occupational hazards/exposures, and
treatment thereof, for the specific location.
- Assists in the process of medical leaves of absence and
Workers' Compensation as required.
- Participates in periodic evaluations (customers surveys, trend
analysis, etc.) of the effectiveness of the Health Services &
Resources services provided to the employees.
- Assists in maintaining the health facility in an orderly, clean
and sanitary condition.
- Maintains standards of nursing practice.
- Participates in the Employee Development Program process.
Attends continuing education programs.
- Participates in internal or cross functional projects and
Keywords: The Fountain Group LLC, Santa Clara , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...