Pediatrics - Hospitalist (Per Diem)
Company: Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group,
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: March 17, 2023
TPMG is seeking a BE/BC Pediatrics Hospitalist (Per Diem)
physician to join our team in Santa Clara, CA.
- Kaiser Permanente Santa Clara is in the heart of Silicon
Valley, home to the headquarters of several high-tech companies and
the 9thmost populous city in the San Francisco Bay Area. Santa
Clara is bordered by San Jose, Sunnyvale, and Cupertino.
- Outstanding local educational opportunities at all levels.
Excellent public schools in the surrounding areas. Stanford
University, Santa Clara University and San Jose State are all just
- Just minutes from downtown Cupertino, San Jose and Palo Alto,
and less than an hour from San Francisco.
- Santa Clara is home to Levi's Stadium and the San Francisco
49ers. The San Jose Sharks home stadium is also just minutes
- Amazing location for those who enjoy outdoor activities and an
active lifestyle. World-class skiing in Tahoe, amazing beaches, and
nationally renowned parks and hiking are all nearby to enjoy. The
Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups
in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers,
numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a
75-year tradition of providing quality medical care. Requirements:
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently
licensed to practice within CA A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible
schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without
managing overhead and billing. No RVUs!
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity,
inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and
celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an
environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally
responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated
health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows
flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health &
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research,
mentorship, physician leadership, and community service. Please
visit our website to view all opportunities located throughout
Northern, CA: northerncalifornia.permanente.org We are an
EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer VEVRAA Federal Contractor Range is $120 to
$135 per hour Based on Base or Premium Rates.
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group, , Santa Clara , Pediatrics - Hospitalist (Per Diem), Healthcare , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...