Paramedic Basic - Santa Cruz County
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: February 6, 2024
SANTA CRUZ COUNTY, CA
SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME *
We're hiring Paramedics that are passionate about delivering
compassionate, high-quality service and basic as well as advanced
patient care to our customers.
Do you have a desire to continue your education?
Looking to improve your skills and knowledge?
We offer sponsorships, educational scholarships, and tuition
reimbursement opportunities. *
- Assess each call situation to determine the best course of
action while working with progressive Paramedic protocols.
- Utilize your Paramedic skills on medical equipment and
procedures including defibrillator, EKG monitor, oxygen and suction
devices, and intravenous fluids to provide advanced medical
- Communicate with patients and loved ones to provide information
and assurance that care is being given.
- Act as Paramedic team leader and take responsibility for the
scene and unit management as needed.
- Drive the ambulance on 911 responses.
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all
allied health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow
- Participate in community programs to maintain AMR image and
establish strong community relations.
MinimumRequired Qualifications: *PLEASE UPLOAD ALL ACTIVE
CERTICATIONS AND LICENSES WITH COLORED PHOTOS*
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Active CA State Paramedic License
- CA State Driver's License
- BLS, ACLS, PALS OR PEPP, BTLS OR PHTLS
- Driving record in compliance with company policy
- Pass Physical Agility Test
- Some work experience, preferably in healthcare
Why Choose AMR ? AMR is one of Global Medical Response 's (GMR)
family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality
medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient
relocation services. View the stories on how our employees provide
care to the . Learn how our values are at the core of our services
and vital to how we approach care, and check out our comprehensive
benefit /Careers .
* Some restrictions apply - your recruiter will share more
information upon receiving your application
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and
providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a
More Information about this Job:
Company Benefits: Check out our careers site benefits page to learn
more about our benefit options.
Salary Range: $33.99/hr-$50.90/hr depending on experience (DOE)
(This rate applies to 12 hour shift averaging 42 a week)
This position is bonus eligibile.
*Salary varies depending on shift type, please inquire within for
Keywords: AMR, Santa Clara , Paramedic Basic - Santa Cruz County, Healthcare , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!