Valet Attendant - Valley Fair Mall - $19/hour + Tips!!
Company: LAZ Parking
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: November 16, 2021
**The Details**Location: Westfield Valley FairPay: $19.00/hour +
TIPS!!Benefits of joining the LAZ Family:
- Employee Referral Program- $100
- Pay Active - On-demand access to earned wages, get up to 50% of
your earned wages immediately.
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Transit and Commuter Benefits in Select MarketsWe recognize our
LAZ family members as our most important asset and, as part of our
commitment to people, we strive to ensure that our package of
benefits provides peace of mind. LAZ Parking offers a generous
benefits package including:
- Medical/RxHealthcare Financing Options - Get 0% financing to
help pay for health-related expenses
- Life and Disability Benefits
- Supplemental Health
- And much more!We are committed to help you be well, not just at
work but across all aspects of your life. The following programs
are available to help support you, free of charge.
- Health Coaching & Resources One-on-one health coaching is
available to all employees whether you choose to enroll in LAZ
Benefits or not.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) you and eligible members of
your household have 24/7 access to confidential counseling.
- Smoking Cessation ProgramThe Spirit of the Position:Do you love
driving cars? Meeting new people? Are you energetic and fast on
your feet? Well then, we are looking for you. We are hiring Valet
Attendants to woo our customers while parking their cars in a
professional and responsible manner.A LAZ Valet Attendant plays a
significant role in the success of the company. They are the first
person our clients and customers see upon arrival, and the last
person our clients & customers see when they depart. A warm
welcome, smiling face, and professional demeanor are of the utmost
importance.What Will I Do?
- Help direct traffic to keep the flow of cars clean and
organized, all with a smile on your face!
- Welcome guests upon arrival and departure.
- Greet all customers by name, take care of their needs, and
develop a rapport with each person driving up to your stand.
- Open and close doors for every customer upon arrival and
- Turn off each car and remove keys.
- Provide each customer with a valet ticket and provide retrieval
- Park and retrieve cars like a champ. This means carefully,
efficiently, and in a timely manner.
- Provide a self-reliant attitude when needed. Must be able to
work with or without supervision.
- Promote awesome customer relations. Smile, go above and beyond,
make them love LAZ Parking the moment they meet you.You Are:
- Dynamic. You're charismatic, full of energy, and happy to help
in any way you can.
- Dependable. Responsible is your middle name. You never
disappoint because it's not in your nature.
- Experienced in the hospitality industry (Parking, Restaurants,
- A good driver with a valid driver's license and driving record
to prove it. You don't speed, you're cautious - ESPECIALLY with
other people's property. You can also drive a standard
transmission. Vroom, vroom!
- Good under pressure. You don't fold and get overwhelmed easily.
Instead, you prefer chaos so you can kick its butt.
- Good at communicating and can speak, read, and comprehend
- A team player. You're open to different opinions and can help
motivate your team.Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Strong customer service experience.
- Parking and/or hospitality industry experience is preferred but
not required.Physical Demands:
- Willingness to work in the elements - heat, wind, snow, rain,
- Ability to lift, push and pull at least 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand, walk and run for extended periods of
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat and lift frequently throughout a
shift.The physical demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform
the essential duties/functions.LAZ Parking is one of the largest
and fastest growing parking companies in the country. We often say,
"parking is our industry, but people are our passion". Our mission
is to "create opportunities for our employees and value for our
clients." When it comes to parking, we're the experts!The LAZ
Hospitality silois a unique team within LAZ Parking dedicated to
growth through operational and financial excellence. The
Hospitality team specializes in Hotel Partnerships across the
country and excels at developing relationships through training,
human connection, and career development for our employees and
partners.FLSA Status: Non-Exempt, TippedLAZ Parking is an equal
opportunity employer. In all our employment practices, including
hiring, we are firmly committed to provide equal employment
opportunity (EEO) to all persons, regardless of race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, Vietnam
era, special disabled, recently separated and other protected
veterans, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state
or local law. No question in our application process is used for
the process of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration
for employment on such grounds.LAZ Parking participates in
Keywords: LAZ Parking, Santa Clara , Valet Attendant - Valley Fair Mall - $19/hour + Tips!!, Hospitality & Tourism , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!