Company: ISS World
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: May 13, 2022
ISS offers a competitive compensation package including Benefits,
Paid Time Off, and a starting hourly salary of 24.00 USD
Produce food for catering that is visually appealing, tastes great
and adheres to Guckenheimer standards. Prepare, deliver,
attractively arrange buffet and other catering equipment needed for
* Passion for customer service
* Positive attitude
* Ability to communicate effectively
Ideal Candidate Experience
* Must be able to correctly and safely use standard kitchen
equipment. Chefs' knives, Convection ovens, meat and cheese slicing
machines, steamers, mandolins, grills, and broilers.
* Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality
control, costs, and other techniques for food preparation.
* Must have knowledge of standard catering presentation
* Job requires skills to organize scheduled work to insure on time
* Valid driver's license and driving experience
* Possess ServSafe certification or City/State Food Handlers
* Prepare hot and cold foods per customer orders as required.
* Season and prepare food according to recipes and experience.
* Use ingredients according to recipes, using various kitchen
utensils and equipment.
* Portion, arrange, and garnish food, and serve food to
* Substitute for or assist other pantry employees during
emergencies or rush periods.
* Wash, peel, cut, and produce meats and vegetables to utilize for
cold food production.
* Present food attractively on platters.
* Deliver completed catering orders in a timely manner.
* Follow all safety rules and actively prevent accidents.
* Commitment to the service values and ethics of the client
* Comply with all ServSafe and HACCP programs and principles.
Physical Demands & Work Environment
* Work up to 8 hours a day on your feet, excluding breaks.
* Must be able to lift a minimum of 25lbs.
* Come to work properly dressed according to the dress code.
* Employee must be able to work under pressure and time deadlines
during peak periods.
* Job requires delivery of hot and cold food to on campus sites
using carts and vans.
As a global organization, ISS Group is committed to making the
international community more resilient and just for all people. We
encourage diversity and inclusion in their broadest terms,
including ethnicity, race, age, gender, gender identity,
disability, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, language,
culture, and educational background. We look to lead our industry
by example and to positively influence the market wherever we
ISS, a leading workplace experience and facility management
company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better
business performance and makes life easier, more productive and
enjoyable - delivered to high standards by people who care. ISS
believes that people make places and places make people. From
strategy through to operations, ISS partners with over 60,000
customers in 30+ countries to deliver places that work, think and
give and is served by 471,056 employees who connect people and
places every single day. In 2019, ISS earned DKK 78 billion in
revenue. It is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Keywords: ISS World, Santa Clara , Commi Chef, Hospitality & Tourism , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!