Franchised Area Sales Manager
Company: AC Hotels
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Job Number 23010331
Job Category Sales & Marketing
Location AC Hotel San Jose Santa Clara, 2970 Lakeside Drive, Santa
Clara, California, United States
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Management
Additional Information This hotel is owned and operated by an
independent franchisee, Aimbridge Hospitality. The franchisee
controls all aspects of the hotels employment policies and
practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you
accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a
franchisee and not by Marriott International. - Job Summary The
Area Sales Manager is responsible for attainment of assigned goals
tied to the overall performance of a collection of 2-10 hotels. The
individual will be responsible for effectively soliciting and
securing new accounts for all assigned hotels. The Area Sales
Manager will work in conjunction with the respective Directors of
Sales/hotel leadership to achieve the revenue and market share
goals for the hotels assigned. The focus of sales may vary based on
the respective properties the associate is assigned to (i.e.
Leisure Business Travel Group SMERF). -Management-level associates
are expected to work as much of each workday as is necessary to
complete their job responsibilities; for OEM associates overtime
does apply and is calculated accordingly. Responsibilities
- High School diploma or equivalent required with at least 2
years Hotel Sales experience preferred.
- Must have a valid drivers license for the applicable
- Must possess developed verbal and written communication skills
to frequently negotiate convince sell and influence other
managerial personnel hotel guest(s) and/or corporate clients.
- Experience with professional selling skills desired: opening
probing supporting closing
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge especially
Microsoft Office products
- Must be able to work independently and simultaneously manage
multiple tasks; strong organization and presentation skills
- Effectively attain assigned sales and revenue goals as well as
solicitation call goals for the assigned collection of hotels.
- Proactively conduct solicitation calls conduct sales tours and
entertain clients specific to Leisure SMERF Business Travel (BT)
and/or Groups as applicable by property. -
- Grow existing relationships with assigned accounts specific to
Leisure SMERF Business Travel (BT) and/or Groups as applicable by
- Monitor and evaluate trends within your market segment.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an
attentive friendly courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Adheres to Aimbridge Hospitalitys established regulations
company standards sales standards and sales metrics related.
- Develop a full working knowledge of the operations and policies
of the hotel and applicable departments.
- Maintain strong visibility in local community and industry
organizations as applicable.
- May assist in implementing and/or participating in special
promotions relating to direct sales segments i.e. sales blitzes
- Attend daily/weekly/monthly meetings and any other functions
required by management.
- Perform any other duties as requested by the General Manager or
Director of Sales. - This company is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: AC Hotels, Santa Clara , Franchised Area Sales Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!