Company: California's Great America
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Overview: Earn $22.00-$23.00/hr. Joining our California's Great
America team means you'll learn how to appreciate proper food
production and presentation for our guests. You'll also...
- Work in conjunction with Culinary Supervisor.
- Notify kitchen personnel of shortages or special orders.
- Serve food in correct portions to ensure proper food cost
procedures are followed.
- Cook and prepare food items. Ensures product temperature
controls are met and maintained for quality and safety.
- Notify Team Leader of any malfunctions, safety concerns or
- Ensures all safety equipment is being used properly.
- Follow Board of Health regulations.
- Provide guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when
serving the guest or working with subordinates, including
initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving
- Other duties may be assigned. Some of our amazing perks and
- Paid Training!
- FREE Uniforms!
- FREE Admission to California's Great America and other Cedar
- FREE tickets for friends and family!
- 25% discounts on Food and 20% discounts on Merchandise!
- Employee-only RIDE nights, GAME nights and FREE FOOD
- Work with people from here, near and from all over the world!
Responsibilities: Cedar Fair is home to 13 unique and exciting
properties, so come join our world class team in Santa Clara at
California's Great America. California's Great America is the top
destination for thrill-seekers and families alike and premiere
entertainment with 100+ acres of FUN. We want YOU to join us in
making people happy! As a member of our team, you'll...
- Make our guests happy by delivering amazing experiences and
helping them create lifelong memories.
- Interact with different people of all ages and
- Gain skills, knowledge and experience that will benefit your
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- At least 1-2 years of prior experience, leadership experience
- Availability to include weekdays, weekends, evenings, and
- People who love helping others and will support the needs of
our guests and associates.
- Individuals with a passion and excitement about California's
Keywords: California's Great America, Santa Clara , Chef, Hospitality & Tourism , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...