Human Resources Business Partner
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: May 7, 2022
**This position will oversee 20 store locations and requires
frequent travel within a commutable range of Santa Clara, Ca.
Company will provide car, laptop, and cell phone.
The Human Resources Business Partner is subject matter expertise in
operational and tactical areas of HR including, but not limited to,
employment law, recruiting and on-boarding of employees, leave and
worker's compensation management, HR technology, employee
engagement, employee relations, safety and compliance, benefits,
and training and development. This person aligns, implements,
maintains, audits and assure controls are operating effectively
within the region that they are assigned. The HRBP is responsible
for analyzing events and situations and identifying potential risks
that may affect the company. The position frequently consults with
line-management, legal, Corporate office, and provides daily local
onsite HR guidance.
- Evaluate process for and participate in recruitment efforts, from
initial sourcing, screening and interviews, to extending offers of
employment, in collaboration with the local operating team.
- Ensure new employees complete administrative paperwork in a
timely manner. Facilitate the on-boarding process, including data
entry into HRIS systems. Participate in new hire orientation;
assisting with orienting new employees to culture of the company,
programs, and philosophy.
- Serve as trusted advisors, build relationships with Director of
Operations, District Managers, Store Managers and employees so that
HR is the first to know if and when issues arise within the
- Properly handle a variety of employee relations issues, due
diligence, investigations, disciplinary action and proactively
communicate with the VPHR and management as necessary to minimize
any risk to the company.
- Manage full employee life cycle including timely facilitation of
- Will write, maintain and support a variety of reports using
appropriate reporting tools, including quarterly metrics, and will
work closely with management to analyze data and make
recommendations for performance improvement.
- Work with District Managers to assess the ongoing training needs
of the teams at each location. Conduct various training programs
and/or coordinate with outside contractors to deliver needed
- Assist with Training and Safety Program, including generating and
distributing certificates, and appropriately maintaining electronic
and/or paper record and building risk awareness amongst staff as
needed by providing support and training within the company.
- Strategize and work closely with the VPHR to develop and
implement short- and long-term planning for employee development
and job growth.
- Must be available to resolve issues and counsel managers as
needed. Process confidential data and information according to
- Professionally represent the company at legal proceeding and
Workers Compensation hearings.
- Assist HR Department with special projects, audits, surveys,
and/or spreadsheet analysis as needed or requested.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferred; Human Resources, Business
Administration, Sociology, or Psychology preferred.
- Minimum 2-4 years' experience in progressively responsible
positions in human resources with a strong emphasis on
- Thorough knowledge of human resources principles, industry
practices, employment law and regulatory requirements related to
human resources policies and practices is needed.
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of confidentiality and
professionalism in the human resources function with the ability to
respond to inquiries, problems, or complaints from employees and
management. Able to negotiate effectively to resolve complex
employee relations issues.
- Strong documentation ability, organizational skills and attention
to detail is imperative.
- Excellent verbal, written, influencing and interpersonal
communication skills needed.
- Demonstrates a commitment to excellence, a willingness to learn,
flexibility to change and good judgment in decision-making and
- Must be a self-starter with high energy level and ability to
multi-task and re-prioritize based on needs of the programs that we
- Must be MS Office proficient.
- Ability to meet critical deadlines and work in a fast-paced
- Flexible to work off hours and weekends from time to time.
- Willing to travel frequently within region.
- Must maintain a valid driver's license and be insurable with
company auto policy.
Keywords: KORE1, Santa Clara , Human Resources Business Partner, Human Resources , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!