SR Recruiting Coordinator / Operations Specialist
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Sustainable Talent is partnering with Nvidia a global leader who's
been transforming computer graphics, PC gaming, and accelerated
computing for over 25 years.
We are looking for a Recruiting Operations Specialist, to support
our client, providing recruiting operations support. This is a W-2
full-time contract position based out of Santa Clara, CA with
hybrid options. We offer competitive compensation based on
experience, with full benefits, PTO, and amazing company
The Recruiting Operations Specialist will be leading our client's
offer and job requisition processes, leading change and
improvements in our ATS, and communicating / training the
recruiting team globally. You will be an integral member of the
recruiting operations team, serving as a partner in processing
offers and job requisitions. You are the driver behind impactful
changes in the applicant tracking system and improvements to the
What you'll be doing:
- Support the daily tasks of the recruiting operations team
specifically regarding the job requisition and offer
- Partner with the Global Recruiting, HR Technology and
Recruiting Operations teams to build efficiencies in our recruiting
process utilizing the systems available to us.
- Maintain internal communication for system updates and
- Coordinate Recruiting tools development and management by
representing our team's needs with HR Technology.
- Prepare training materials (i.e. Activity guides, meetings and
presentations) for delivery to specific audiences.
- Develop and execute recruiting knowledge sharing processes and
procedures, including content management through our internal
channels (e.g. Recruiting Confluence content, brown bag trainings,
weekly meetings, etc).
- Act as a resource and subject matter expert, sharing best
practices with the team and how to use the internal and external
- Conduct and document working sessions with recruiting teams or
internal partners to define/improve processes.
- Guide teams through problem definition, issue identification
and work plan development using problem solving principles and past
- Leading active projects and ensuring they remain on track to
achieve the desired business outcomes.
- Work with the Recruiting Programs and Operations Team members
to create and implement global internal communication strategies,
messages, tools and cascade mechanisms to ensure awareness,
understanding of and action required with regards to recruiting
processes and tools.
What we need to see:
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field.
- 2+ years' experience supporting a global recruiting
- Experience supporting ATS enhancements.
- Experience with Workday's ATS.
- Excellent communication skills-written and verbal.
- Knowledge of Office Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and
- Direct experience building training materials for various
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Are you someone with a standout personality and aim to be the
expert in your field?
- Can you work both independently and collaboratively to make
Sustainable Talent is a M/F+, disabled, and veteran equal
employment opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Keywords: Sustainabletalent, Santa Clara , SR Recruiting Coordinator / Operations Specialist, Human Resources , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!