IT Audit Manager - Finance
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: June 28, 2020
For two decades, NVIDIA has pioneered visual computing, the art
and science of computer graphics. With our invention of the GPU -
the engine of modern visual computing - the field has expanded to
encompass personal computer games, movie production, product
design, medical diagnosis and scientific research. Today, visual
computing is becoming increasingly central to how people harmonize
with technology, and there has never been a more exciting time to
join our excellent team.
We are seeking an IT Audit Manager, Internal Audit. This role will
support the Director of Internal Audit in conducting operational
audits, compliance audits, and special investigations. You will
provide support by developing relationships with operational
leaders throughout the organization to monitor and improve internal
controls, processes, and drive operating efficiencies.
What you'll be doing:
- Participate in planning, scope development, and project
execution for complex technology related audits and perform audit
test work and preparation of adequate and sufficient audit
documentation in accordance with prescribed methodology.
- Identify root cause and opportunities for improvement of
internal controls and obtain consensus on remediation plans with
key business partners (SecOps, IT Ops, SOX Team).
- You'll prepare audit reports with clearly presented
recommendations with management and conduct audit projects within
time budget and deadlines.
- Easily adapt between working independently and reciprocally on
a team, perform follow-up reviews, and report on the status of
action plans to implement internal control improvements derived
from internal audit projects.
- This role requires that you learn and understand our business
to better provide valuable services, help management achieve
objectives, and improve partner satisfaction.
What we need to see:
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or Management
Information Systems. CISA/CISSP preferred
- Working knowledge of COBIT, CIS TOP 20, SAP, SOC 1&2
- Minimum of 12 years deep technical audit experience, including
time working in the Big 4 and/or in a management capacity for a
corporate Internal Audit function of a U.S. public company.
Semi-conductor industry experience a plus
- 8+ years of hands-on manager experience with strong business
insight, understanding of business and operations, strong
analytical and project management skills
- Deep understanding of internal auditing methodologies and
standards and be adept at assessing complex processes to identify
potential financial, operational, and compliance risks warranting
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills along with
the ability to and be able to clearly communicate thoughts
- Able to lead and influence business process and organizational
- Strong knowledge of risk assessment methodologies and general
understanding of enterprise risk management
- Attested ability to lead people and get results through others.
Able to influence and pull teams together to meet project
- Balance multiple challenging projects and to communicate
project status, issues and requirements at all levels within the
- Work independently and translate ambiguous directives into
relevant action items and deliverables.
- Ability to think strategically and plan effectively, with
attention to details and a strong ownership ethic and intense focus
on accuracy and accountability
- Travel approximately 15%.
---With competitive salaries and a generous benefits package, we
are widely considered to be one of the world's most desirable
employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people
in the world working for us and, due to unprecedented growth, our
elite teams are rapidly growing. If you're a creative and
autonomous manager with a real passion for your work, we want to
hear from you.NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work
environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we
highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do
not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices)
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: NVIDIA, Santa Clara , IT Audit Manager - Finance, IT / Software / Systems , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!