Technical Lead, Data Analytics - Gaming
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: June 28, 2020
GameStream technology is set to power the most amazing peer to
peer and cloud based game streaming service. We are now looking for
a Technical Lead - Data Analytics for Cloud Gaming to join a team
of highly motivated engineers developing and improving Gamestream
clients. We develop highly optimized clients for multiple devices
ranging from hand helds to PCs.
We optimize for the lowest latency and smoothest streaming on every
device type. We strike just the right balance between portability
and performance in all our designs. Now, are you passionate about
driving streaming technology to its edge? Are you a self-starter
with an eye for details, an out of box thinker who can challenge
status quo and has the persistence to see ideas through? If yes, we
are keen to hear from you.
What you'll be doing:
- Bring to bear your professional data wrangling expertise to
enhance the GeforceNow Streaming Stack software group's efforts in
delivering industry-leading ultra-low latency and stutter free
- Design and deploy metrics for measuring the impact of stutter,
latency and picture quality in cloud gaming and enable
visualization of those critical metrics in tools and
- Envision, design and deliver across multiple teams the
solutions needed to scale the Streaming/QoS experience to an
exponentially growing user base.
- Use supervised/unsupervised methods to build Analytics tools,
ML/DL based classifiers and anomaly detectors that will help the
software engineering team in Root Cause and Impact Analytics.
- Act as a link between Data Science and Systems programming with
a very hands-on approach on either side.
- You will help build the infrastructure to create high level
trend reports for upper management and low level actionable leads
What we need to see:
- MS in Computer Science/Data Science with 3+ years of software
development and 3+ years of Data Analytics.
- Candidates should have three or more years of relevant hands-on
experience in successfully launching, planning, executing Data
- Deep knowledge of the fundamentals of Statistical Analytics &
Modeling, Data Mining, DL/ML algorithms and extensive experience
applying these methods to real world problems.
- Proven abilities in a variety of tools including Python,
Pandas, R, SQL (including visualization libraries).
- Hardworking and ambitious with excellent analytical and
- Excellent verbal & written communication, with ability to work
collaboratively and effectively in a team environment.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- You are an avid gamer!
- Experience in managing the launch of data models into
- Industry experience in and/or a passion for data driven
- Proven Proficiency in C/C++, systems software development,
optimization, and debugging skills.
- Familiarity with video processing and compression techniques
including hardware acceleration.
- An earned understanding of multimedia system architecture and
experience with efficiency optimizations on Mac, Linux or
Nvidia has continuously reinvented itself over two decades. Our
invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming
market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized
parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern
AI - the next era of computing. NVIDIA is a "learning machine" that
constantly evolves by adapting to new opportunities that are hard
to solve, that only we can tackle, and that matter to the world.
This is our life's work, to amplify human imagination and
intelligence. Make the choice to join us today.NVIDIA is committed
to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current
and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our
hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status
or any other characteristic protected by law.#deeplearning
Keywords: NVIDIA, Santa Clara , Technical Lead, Data Analytics - Gaming, IT / Software / Systems , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!