Infotainment Platform Software Engineer
Company: Summit Networks
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: February 15, 2021
CIeNET is a leading global technical consulting, software
engineering, and technical solutions provider.
Candidate will play a key role in our global software team that
works on architecture, design, development, integration, and
testing of software modules in various embedded and real-time
systems including mobile devices, IoT devices, automotive
components and other systems.
Our team is working on design, development and maintenance of
next-generation best-in-class automotive infotainment systems based
on Android for a leading automobile manufacturer and looking for
experienced engineers with extensive software development
background in developing RTOS or Android based software
Day to day responsibilities include
- Design, develop and integrate Linux and Android components into
an RTOS based infotainment software.
- Contribute to the entire life cycle of assigned product domain,
including requirements, system design, development, deployment, and
maintenance of the infotainment software.
- Follow Agile based SDLS process to ensure quality and that the
designed solutions conform to required scalability,
maintainability, reliability, extensibility, usability and
- Work on new feature development, existing feature maintenance
and bug fixes
- Collaborate with team members in software development
activities using the Scrum/Agile development process.
- Communicate with various internal and external teams to
define/refine system requirements, and design.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant software development in the
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering,
Electrical Engineering or related field required
- Strong background in Android native and Java framework is
- Experience bring up new hardware and development boards
- System performance profiling, analysis and optimization
experience in Linux, Android or RTOS a plus
- Strong programming experience in C, C++ and scripting languages
like Shell, Python
- Experience working in Agile software development process
- Experience with various software configuration, build, test and
- Test driven development experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills needed - including verbal
communication, technical writing, organizational , and
- Experience working with global teams and communication skills
to work in a geographically and culturally diverse team is
- Prior experience with vehicle infotainment, telematics or
navigation systems a plus
CIeNET is an equal opportunity employer. We would like to thank all
candidates for expressing interest. However only those selected for
interviews will be contacted. Reference and/or background check may
be conducted with candidates permission.
- Full-time salaried position
- Excellent Health Benefits
- PTO and Sick Leave
- 401K Matching
- Must be able to pass a background check
Keywords: Summit Networks, Santa Clara , Infotainment Platform Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!