Senior SAP BRIM / Hybris Billing Consultant
Company: Bramasol Inc.
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Bramasol is the leader in finance solutions and compliance
focusing on administration, accounting and compliance for ASC606
and ASC842, Revenue Recognition and Leasing. We are experts in
Treasury, including cash management, banking, risk management and
investments. We combine expertise from dozens of successful
projects with two decades of SAP ERP experience to deliver
solutions that are not only compliant but drive innovation,
flexibility and scalability for CFOs.Our expertise, experience,
tools and people are why dozens of companies big and small chose
Bramasol to take advantage of the rapidly changing financial
landscape. We're deeply rooted with SAP - ever since becoming their
first partner in 1996, and continue to invest in the latest SAP
technologies and drive innovation on the SAP platform.We at
Bramasol, are looking for a Senior SAP BRIM / Hybris Billing
Consultant. Please find below the detailed job description for your
further reference.Role: Senior SAP BRIM / Hybris Billing
ConsultantLocation: Santa Clara, CA
- Bramasol is based in Santa Clara, California, but candidates
can live anywhere in the U.S.
- The resource should be open to travel 80%, Monday through to
Thursday.Employment Type: Full Time/Contract/Contract to
- The Senior SAP BRIM / Hybris Billing Consultant will provide
expertise and knowledge in the areas of Hybris Billing and FICA for
Bramasol's United States SAP practice. This position requires
business knowledge, direct interaction with clients, hands on
system configuration expertise of SAP BRIM/Hybris Billing, and may
include team management for both onsite and offshore resources. He
or she will guide clients through best-practice project scoping and
delivery to ensure overall project success in implementing the BRIM
- As a Senior SAP BRIM / Hybris Billing Consultant, you will
assist Bramasol's Professional Services team in planning, pursuing,
delivering and managing large, complex full lifecycle initiatives
along with providing experience in leading practices, methods, and
resources in the space of transforming the Office of the Chief
Finance Officer (CFO).
- The successful Senior SAP BRIM / Hybris Billing Consultant will
work with and through Bramasol's Professional Service team to
assist clients with a variety of needs. The goal is to support our
consultants as they build their individual skills and work to
facilitate their client-facing efforts by continuously improving
their effectiveness and delivery efficiency. To meet that
objective, you will be empowered to influence, design, and
implement key strategic growth and operational excellence
- Advises clients on how SAP BRIM functionality will deliver
business value through the implementation of best practices
- Recommends best practices
- Lead client workshops
- Perform other duties as requested by direct supervisor or
- Demonstrate proficiency in professional service delivery and
achieving client satisfaction.
- Manage, sustain, and evolve your capabilities as an SAP
- Support Bramasol's Professional Services team by providing
business development assistance, and as needed, managing project
teams through agreed upon phases of project governance,
requirements definition, solution design and build, risk analysis,
customization, testing and training.
- Assist in developing applicable methodologies, tools,
approaches, points of view, thought leadership and accelerators to
differentiate Bramasol in assigned solution area. These are shared
with all Bramasol market facing organizations to provide
consistency and common platforms with which to go to market.
- Team with client business and technology professionals, and/or
third-party strategic alliances.
- Demonstrate quality project execution and delivery.
- Create client roadmaps and solutions to build the digital
enterprise with SAP's next generation products as the digital core
solution. Lead workshops for solution design and architecture.
- Engage and provide support in sales in marketing activities to
support SAP growth.
- Collaborate with and develop a proactive relationship with
Sales/Marketing/Pursuit teams in qualifying opportunities.
- Participates in periodic Sales or Service reviews, providing
input and helping the team to anticipate customer questions and/or
- Deliver complex projects in a fast-paced, team environment
- Preparing Business Requirement Documents and Create application
functional specifications for business processes.
- Generate new business opportunities by thoroughly understanding
Bramasol and its service offerings and actively assessing and
presenting ways to apply knowledge and services.
- Ability to be a trusted advisor for clients and helping them
make the right decisions on their IT roadmap and solution selection
- Interact and communicate effectively with finance and
technology senior and middle management executives.
- Author best practices documents and share with practice heads
and project team membersRequired Skills:
- SAP BRIM Consultants with Hybris Billing experience
- 4-5+ Years with SAP BRIM and/or FICA experience
- Minimum 4 years functional/technical proficiency with at least
2 full lifecycle SAP implementations
- Minimum 2 years of industry and/or consulting experience
- Minimum 4 years of SAP experience implementing SAP BRIM/Hybris
Billing; and/or FICA, and/or FSCM)
- Self-directed, motivated, and comfortable working in an
extremely fast paced environment
- Intermediate to advanced technical proficiency in the full
Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively
within a diverse group
- Strong work ethics and demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Understanding and demonstrated working knowledge of data
management, governance, stewardship and migration as they relate to
enterprise application and/or analytical/reporting
- A bachelor's degree and approximately 7-10 years of related
work experience; or a master's degree and approximately 7 years of
related work experience.
- Certification in SAP BRIM/Hybris Billing and/or other SAP
- Minimum of 4+ years of SAP BRIM in multiple
- SAP Billing Revenue Innovation Management (BRIM) / Hybris
- Functional expertise in several BRIM process areas including
Convergent Charging (CC), Convergent Invoicing (CI/FICA), or
Subscription Order Management (SOM)
- Specific knowledge of SAP Convergent Invoicing processes within
the SAP BRIM solution including billable item management, billing
and invoicing processes and integrations is a plus.
- Hands on, in-depth Order to Cash (OTC) experience on the SAP
- SAP SD and FI-AR experience is a plus. S/4 HANA experience is a
- Project Management experience with medium and/or large sized
Enterprises (preferred but not required)
- Exceptional communication and facilitation skills
- Prior consulting experience and a demonstrated history of
driving revenue within existing clients and in developing new
prospects at the "C" level of Fortune 500 companies
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client
service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong
interest in further developing and integrating enterprise finance
with technology skills
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to meet
- Ability to follow SAP methodology -Activate including
conducting gap analysis between business requirements and SAP
solutions, analysing and preparing data migration plans, developing
& executing rigorous data and process testing plans
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a
- Ability to work effectively within a group or individually
- Ability to interact effectively with client executives, vendors
and third party
- Ability to travel 70 - 90% of working schedule
- A valid US driver's license and a valid passport required;
willingness and ability to travel internationally.Please feel free
to share your resume at - provided by Dice
Keywords: Bramasol Inc., Santa Clara , Senior SAP BRIM / Hybris Billing Consultant, IT / Software / Systems , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!