Sr. Software Engineer V [SDET] @ Santa Clara, CA (Need Locals Only)
Company: Tranzeal, Inc.
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Role: Software Engineer V [SDET] Location: Santa Clara,
CA/Remote (Need Locals Only) Description:Our challenge is to bring
together complex diagnostic and treatment data to intelligently
process and present this data to healthcare professionals which
allows for improved patient care. If you want to be a part of
revolutionizing the healthcare industry, join us to put your
software touch on it!We are looking for candidates with a deep
understanding of modern SaaS products. You'll get to be part of
building a SaaS business from the ground up with the ability to
influence the product and architecture and lots of opportunities
for growth. Plus get to work side by side with a team of
world-class doctors and researchers who want to impact global
healthcare delivery.The Position:The Senior Software Engineer in
Test ensures that our releases are of the highest quality by
automating quality processes for our software stack as much as
feasible. We are looking for talented individuals to apply
extensive knowledge of software test fundamentals, quality, and
software design of complex enterprise-scale applications.Your
values align with ours:
- Customer Empathy, Respect/Earn Trust, Extreme Ownership, Bias
for action, Entrepreneurship, Open sharing of information,
Data-driven, Effectiveness, Resiliency, Grit, Radical Candor,
Curiosity, Optimism, Disagree yet commit,
- Automation development: Write functional and non-functional
automation tests and the supporting, reusable infrastructure to
streamline and drive high test coverage.
- Work with Product and UX to understand and collaborate on
defining product deliverables. Write a test plan for release, and
test cases from requirements.
- Write maintainable, reliable, reusable, secure, performant
- Lead and participate in design and code reviews.
- Create test strategy, test plans and lead their execution
- Work with our DevOps toolset and extend the automation testing
aspects as needed (building dashboards, scripting).
- Perform Ad-hoc and manual tests when automation is not feasible
- Drive test-related activities early in a sprint and maximize
working in parallel with developers.
- Hone our good software development practices and testing
fundamentals, including integration testing against APIs, client
libraries, and UI.
- Maintain a culture that values technical excellence together
with support and compassion for individuals.
- Work with distributed teams and diverse culturesQualifications:
- BS in engineering, computer science, or related
- 6+ years of experience including experience in quality and/or
automated testing (or equivalent)
- Experience working in an agile/scrum environment.
- Have successfully automated an enterprise-scale web application
in the cloud
- Software development experience in either Java or C++/C#
- Hands-on experience with multiple test tools - Selenium, JUnit,
- Experience with QMS for FDA-regulated products
- Know your way around git and CI/CD tools
- Quick learner with the ability to understand complex data
models and workflowsNice to have:
- Masters degree in engineering, computer science
- Experience with healthcare data and workflows (e.g. HL7,
- Full-stack engineer
- Deep AWS experience
- Test-Driven Development Framework - provided by Dice
Keywords: Tranzeal, Inc., Santa Clara , Sr. Software Engineer V [SDET] @ Santa Clara, CA (Need Locals Only), IT / Software / Systems , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!