Mastech is a growing company dedicated to innovation and
teamwork. We are currently seeking a Test Automation Engineer for
our client in the IT Services domain. We value our professionals,
providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the
opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client
is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 6 Months Contract
Location: Santa Clara, CA/ Zip Code: 95054
Compensation: Market Rate
Role: Test Automation Engineer
Role Description: The Test Automation Engineer would need to have
at least 5 years of experience.
- Using Java and/or Scala, develop efficient & reusable functional
automation scripts for critical STB client facing web services.
- Maintain & enhance the continuous integration pipeline (using
tools like Jenkins, Gatling etc.) for assigned web services.
- Create automated, detailed & effective test reports that can be
used to make go/no-go decisions.
- Work closely with the web services development team to understand
the web services architecture, implementation & infrastructure.
- Attend daily standups to report progress on tasks, clear road
- Support release activities by running scripts or manual testing
on-demand as required.
- The web services team writes & maintains several critical client
facing web services like account management, software upgrade,
profile management, Search etc.
Education: Bachelor's degree
Experience: Minimum 5 years
Relocation: No, this position will not cover relocation
Local Preferred: N/A
Recruiter Name: Sachin Panchal
Recruiter Phone: 877 884 8834 (Ext: 4018)