Selenium/Python Automation Engineer
Company: Avanciers Incorporated
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: November 16, 2021
- Develop automation for end-to-end Solution level user flows on
Cisco MSX platform.
- Integrate GUI based tool like Selenium in the current python
based automation framework.
- Integrate GUI and python based automation.
- Work on microservices and platform specific automation.
- Design and document technical specifications that will be used
to communicate and validate the overall use case for
- Execute, maintain and add unit / regression tests during the
- Run regression tests and debug failures.
- File defects to track issues and failures.
- Work with development team to reproduce/isolate and try builds
- Participate in design sessions to support and validate ideas
for possible solutions.
- Peer reviews to ensure that new feature will comply to the
development standard and best practices.
- Develop and manage the overall continuous integration
- Work in an Agile environment using Scrum and Kanban
methodologies.Job Types: Full-time, ContractSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to FridayWork Location: One location
Keywords: Avanciers Incorporated, Santa Clara , Selenium/Python Automation Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!