Principal Software Architect
Company: Automation Anywhere
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process
Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate end-to-end
business processes with software bots - digital workers that
perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic
productivity gains, optimized customer experience and more engaged
employees. The company offers the world's only web-based and
cloud-native intelligent automation platform combining RPA,
artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics right out
of the box, to help organizations rapidly start and scale their
process automation journey. Its Bot Store is the worlds first and
largest marketplace with more than 1,000 pre-built, intelligent
automation solutions. With offices in more than 40 countries and a
global network of 2,000 partners, Automation Anywhere has deployed
over 2.4 million bots to support some of the world's largest
enterprises across all industries. Our opportunity: If you love
developing new features and play with breadth of technologies, then
you have found the right home. We are looking for a hands-on senior
architect who can help create innovative and differentiating
features in our product taking a holistic solution approach. As
part of a very dynamic team, you will play a critical role in
envisioning and developing comprehensive solutions as part of our
Product strategy. You will work in a high energy, fun and engaging
work environment with talented colleagues from diverse backgrounds
and experiences. This is a remote role with the ability to work
anywhere within the U.S. You will make an impact by being
responsible for: Analyze, understand, and document the business
processes in detail in order to recommend and implement automation
solutions You excel in these key competencies: --
- Adding new features to the product at rapid pace.
- Building prototypes to explore new scenarios and optimizations
of existing solutions.
- Working collaboratively with product management and customer
success teams from diverse technical, creative and business
- Creating and review architecture designs.
- Providing technical leadership to junior team members when
called to do so.
- Maintaining very high-quality bar from the start and champion
continuous quality improvements through automation.
- Assisting in developing, organizing and maintaining technical
practices and actively engage in rolling out improvements. You will
be a great fit if you have: --
- S. Computer Science - or other relevant degree.
- 10+ years' experience in designing software in a fast-paced
- Strong knowledge of Java, building highly scalable server
components on Windows and Linux Systems
- Strong knowledge and experience in building for Cloud Platforms
(like AWS, and Google Cloud Platform).
- Knowledge windows systems experience utilizing COM, and/ or
- Experience working with Active MQ and UI Automation development
- Must have experience in working with version control system
like GIT, SVN etc. and build tools like Gradle and Maven, with
continuous integration and delivery.
- Good command over Data Structures especially XML, JSON
operations and processing technologies.
- Experience with Docker and AWS services - VPC, EC2, IAM,
CloudFormation, S3, Route53, etc..
- Hands on in OOP, Design Patterns, TDD, Knowledge of
- Strong experience understanding in Databases.
- Experience in using Windows or Linux API desirable.
- Ability and willingness to work alone in a self-directed and
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging abilities for web
applications and ability to work under pressure.
- Strong oral and written communication, with the ability to
adapt to the targeted audience. Why Automation Anywhere? At our
company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team
and make a difference.
As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a
very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground
every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have
fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our
people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age,
disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected
Keywords: Automation Anywhere, Santa Clara , Principal Software Architect, IT / Software / Systems , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!