Lead Business Intelligence Developer
Company: Amick Brown, LLC
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Amick Brown is looking for an experienced Lead Business
Intelligence Developer for our direct client
Location: Santa Clara , CA
Duration: 7 Months
Roles and Responsibilities--
- We need an experienced BI Solution Lead to work on CPQ/CLM
project. The candidate should have deep knowledge of Enterprise
design, Data analysis and business intelligence tools.
- He/She should have at least 2 years of Team Lead experience
handling report development projects.
- The candidate should be well versed with requirements
gathering, business stakeholder alignment, managing scrums,
providing status reports and execute on validated phases of a
- The resource will also provide technical ownership of all user
stories associated with the CPQ/CLM project and conduct alignment
sessions with the business partners.
- SQL development/Tableau skills are a requirement of this
- The person should also possess ability to analyze business
requirements and ask clarifying questions. He/she should be able to
work independently with minimum supervision and provide a
structured analytical effort to ongoing/new projects.
- Ability to understand business requirements, convert into
technical solutions, perform documentation and ensure deliverables
with 100% accuracy
- Understand Business/functional requirements and converting them
into technical requirements/data models.
- Deliver BI Data models and Analytic solutions using Microsoft
SQL Server 2012/2014/2016 with hands-on Transact-SQL, and other
Business Intelligence tools.
- Experienced in using Snowflake or has good knowledge of.
- Proficient in all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle
(SDLC), with strong experience in design, analysis and development
- Experience with SAP Finance is preferred
- Work with teams to deliver effective, high-value reporting
solutions by leveraging an established delivery methodology.
- Ability to work directly with technical team to solve any
issues and keep all deliverables & timelines on track.
- Engage with Client in requirement gathering, Status update on
work, UAT and be the key partner in the overall engagement.
- Assist in the documentation of best practices.
- Proven ability to deliver high quality work on time and with
- Build and support a collaborative relationship with internal
matrix partners Required Skills
- Tableau, SQL Server, Snowflake experience is a plus, Data
Analysis Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting
company specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security,
Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The
company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon,
--Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick
Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs
Keywords: Amick Brown, LLC, Santa Clara , Lead Business Intelligence Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!