Senior Software Engineer (Computer Vision/Deep-Learning)
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: January 10, 2022
If you are a Senior Software Engineer (computer
vision/deep-learning) with experience, please read on!
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer (AI/DL)
Job Location: Santa Clara, CA
Salary: $150,000- 180,000 + RSU's
Requirements: Semiconductors, SoCs, AI/DL/ML solutions, software
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Based in Santa Clara, we are a leading developer of low-power,
high-definition and Ultra HD video compression and image processing
- Our company has been around for over a decade, so we offer a
unique balance of stability and a small, tight-knit feel.
- You will have the chance to work on exciting new development
projects with a talented team.
What You Will Be Doing
You need deep knowledge of SOC system architecture, modeling, and
deployment of edge computer vision/deep-learning (CNN) processors.
The successful candidate will develop software used in the
modeling, and deployment of edge computer vision/deep-learning
- Develop architecture model software used for simulation and
test during VLSI development
- Develop tools to aid in the porting of CNN and CV
- Develop system software and support customers to integrate and
deploy in their products
- Analyze and develop protected software environment (secure
What You Need for this Position
- Masters or BS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or
- semiconductor industry experience with AI/DL solutions, and
experience working on the software for the solutions.
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Experience in the source code of training frameworks
- Experience with SOCs or SOC-based product software
- Architecture, modeling, algorithm development or signal
- Experience with embedded secure boot and computing (PKC, SMC,
What's In It for You
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits
- Employee Stock Plan
- 401k with match
- Great Place to Work
So, if you are a Senior Software Engineer (computer
vision/deep-learning) with experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : PG2-1633355 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Parker Graham - Lead Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Santa Clara , Senior Software Engineer (Computer Vision/Deep-Learning), IT / Software / Systems , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!