Senior Software Developer
Company: Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Position:Senior Software DeveloperJob Description:What You'll Be
- Consistently develop and test software programs and
applications according to specifications
- Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of
business & technical requirements, objectives, deliverables, and
specifications on a project-by-project basis in collaboration with
cross functional project teams
- Assist in defining software development project plans,
including scoping, scheduling, and implementation.
- Analyze and assess existing business systems, implementations,
and solutions to improve productivity, efficiency, and quality of
those solutions in meeting the business' needs.
- Conduct research on emerging application development software
products, languages, and standards in support of procurement and
- Liaise with vendors or partners for efficient implementation of
new software products or systems and for resolution of any
adaptation issues.What Are We Looking For?
- 7 to 10 years of work experience developing business
applications leveraging Object Oriented Programming languages such
as Java, or C#.
- Experience with Agile Development methodologies
- Strong application development experience leveraging Java,
n-tiered design, and modern RESTful web APIs
- Experience in developing applications using Spring
- Familiarity with build tools such as Maven, Gradle, or
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git or Team
Foundation Version Control
knowledge (MSSQL and MongoDB experience highly preferred).
Knowledge of C# and Python is a plus.
- Experience with modern client-side frameworks, specifically
Angular and TypeScript is desired
- Work experience with caching solutions, preferably Redis
- Work experience with high-volume IoT stream-processing
workloads with knowledge of software bus solutions, preferably
- Work experience with enterprise-level message broker solutions,
like RabbitMQ, and underlying protocols, preferably MQTT and
- Excellent understanding of coding methods and best
- Able to communicate effectively with non-technical staff and
with members of cross-functional teams
- Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Experience working both independently and collaboratively in a
- Experience with Salesforce Application Development or
Integrations with Salesforce, Application development with Python,
- Bachelor degree in the field of computer science, information
systems, or software engineeringRemote work employees may be
required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for
work-related purposes, at the company's request and sole
discretion.What's In It For You? At Arrow, we recognize that
financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an
ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation,
including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability InsuranceAnnual Hiring
Range/Hourly Rate:$85,400.00 - $110,000.00Actual compensation offer
to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon
geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill
level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if
applicable) will be finalized at offer. Location:US-NY-New York
(Remote Employees)Time Type:Full timeJob Category:Engineering and
TechnologyEEO Statement:Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All
applicants will be considered for employment without attention to
race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow
EEO/AAP policy)Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:Arrow requires all
new employees in the United States to provide proof of full
COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where
prohibited by law.
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Inc., Santa Clara , Senior Software Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!