Member of Technical Staff (QE)
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Location: Remote or Hybrid About this Job:
- The Quality Engineering (QE) team at Clumio works very closely
with Development, Product Management and Customer Success teams to
help ensure a very high engineering quality bar for Clumio's
best-in-class SaaS platform for Data Protection in the public
- We build libraries to set up complex AWS infrastructure to
simulate customer environments involving services such as EC2, RDS,
DynamoDB, S3, Cognito, SQS, SNS, VPC, Cloud Formation Templates,
Lambda, Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform etc. -
- We build extensive set of REST API libraries, fixtures and
procedures, and data generation tools to be able to perform
Customer Scenario Testing, Integration testing, Stress Testing and
Limits Testing for Backup as a Service and Restore for AWS Data
Sources like EC2, EBS, RDS, DynamoDB, etc.
- We take 100% automation approach towards testing and
occasionally performs manual testing but only as needed.
- Work with a highly motivated team of engineers in a fast-paced
- Contribute towards our automation test suites by adding new
test suites and maintaining existing test suites.
- Build test suites for integration tests, Customer Scenario
tests and load/stress tests
- Build data generation and verification tools.
- Build libraries to set-up cloud infrastructure to run automated
- Drive adoption of best practices in testing and product
- Produce deliverables under tight deadlines using agile
- Write test plans in close coordination with Product and
- Work closely with Product Managers and Developers to understand
the product and platform features in details to design appropriate
- Work closely with customer success team to identify customer
scenarios, environments and address any gaps in testing.
- Highly motivated self-starter with a builder's mindset
- Min 5+ years industry experience designing and implementing
test frameworks and automated tests for production.
- Deep expertise in one or more OOP languages such as Python or
Java (Python is preferable).
- Preferred: Experience in automating test cases using open
source test frameworks.
- Preferred: Experience in public cloud technologies (AWS, Azure,
- Preferred: Experience in Docker and container orchestration
technologies such as Kubernetes.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering or Science. Degree
in Computer Science preferred.
Keywords: Clumio, Santa Clara , Member of Technical Staff (QE), IT / Software / Systems , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!