Telecom Project Coordinator
Company: AFL Telecommunications, LLC
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: May 14, 2022
AFL provides industry-leading fiber optic products, conductor
accessories and fittings, and related services across the globe.
Our company was founded in 1984 with a single fiber optic cable and
has grown to include every facet of the passive optical network,
employing over 5,000 associates worldwide and consistently
generating annual sales in excess of a billion dollars.In April of
2019, AFL made a major investment in ITC Service Group, a
Sacramento-based company providing broadband installation, design
and staffing services to the telecommunications and IT
industries.ITC Service Group was founded in 1999 and provides
managed services and workforce solutions for the nationwide
planning design, construction, installation and maintenance of
voice, data and video networks.AFL and ITC were built and are
operated on similar core values and philosophies. This will prove
extremely beneficial to our customers and our employees.With our
commitment to professional growth and employee development, let AFL
"Connect" you to your next career opportunity!Job Title:Job
Summary:We are seeking experienced Project Coordinators based out
of Snohomish, WA. As the Project Coordinator, you will coordinate
all project related operations to ensure project completion in
accordance with customer and industry specifications. CATV and
coordination experience preferred.Must be able to work in a
fast-paced environment and be able to pass a background check and
drug screen. -Responsibilities:
- Coordinate CATV projects to ensure that all operations are
completed in accordance with customer and industry
- Schedule contact with property owners to evaluate job
- Coordinate construction efforts with Construction Supervisor
for project completion by predetermined deadlines including site
- Prepare a statement of work for construction.
- Build a job packet including photos, maps and supporting
- Prepare a line item cost estimate for change orders or changes
to Statement of Work.
- Resolve complaints with property owners in areas where our
personnel are assigned.
- Complete and maintain accurate "AsBuilt Maps" for areas built
to submit to Supervisor.
- Travel to the field as necessary.
- Must be willing to work shifts as assigned, including daily
overtime when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned. -Qualifications:
- Possess a valid driver's license (Class "C").
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background check, a motor
vehicle report review, and drug test.
- May be required to work over-time; after hours; on weekends,
for emergencies or on-call.
- 1-2 years of experience in delivering outside plant
telecommunications services or utility industry project
- Must be willing to train others and learn new concepts.
- Candidate must have basic computer and Microsoft Office
experience, including Office Suite, be able to work with digital
calendar, and have strong communication skills.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks with minimum
guidance but also must be a team player and collaborate on other
projects as needed.
- Must be able to perform the physical requirements below for at
least 8 hours per day 5 days per week. May be required to work
over-time; after hours; on weekends, for emergencies or
Keywords: AFL Telecommunications, LLC, Santa Clara , Telecom Project Coordinator, IT / Software / Systems , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!