Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Responsibilities:You will be working with a multi-disciplinary
team to support the development, integration, and testing of a
production AI acceleration platform. You will be responsible to
evolve Expedera SDK and integrate with Tensorflow, TFLite, and
Pytorch framework. You will collaborate with algorithm research
teams to map AI computation graphs to hardware, create cost-benefit
analysis and optimize performance.
- Strong C++ and Python development experience.
- Familiarity with Compiler technologies and scheduling
optimization. Bonus if you have worked on compiler frameworks like
- Understanding of Computer Vision and Natural Language
Processing neural networks.
- Knowledge of how to evaluate performance, and how to debug,
diagnose and drive resolution of cross-disciplinary system
- Experience with agile development, CI/CD, and code review
- 3-5 years of experiencing production level software.
- BS/MS in Computer Science. Attributes:
- Highly self-motivated, and self-starter.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute in a
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
Keywords: Expedera, Santa Clara , Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!