Software Engineer- Fullstack/Frontend
Location: Santa Clara
Posted on: August 4, 2022
About the TeamThe Talent Experience product team at Eightfold.AI
builds new product experiences for the millions of job seekers
around the world. Our main product is the job site for customers
that enables job seekers to get matched to the right roles based on
the skills on their profile and inferred skillset and potential. We
have also built a platform for Job Marketplace and Job seeker
Identity that powers a logged in experience that not only enables
job seekers to track their applications, and build their profile
but also get notified about job opportunities that match their
profile even when they are not actively scanning for jobs. Our team
is innovating at all levels of our stack - from the search and
matching quality, to rich user identity to building new experiences
like Map based search for hyperlocal sectors like retail. We are
looking for Fullstack Software Engineers to help us design, build,
and ship web applications to enable millions of job seekers to find
the right career that maximizes their potential! What you will do
(or learn to do)
- Build delightful new experiences for the Job Seeker persona in
a very dynamically evolving job market that will be used by
millions of job seekers around the world.
- Own the end-to-end tech stack comprising modern React frontend
backed by REST APIs, AWS lambda services and SOLR search
- Collaborate with Product and UX Designers to design & implement
new user experiences and roll them out across Eightfold.
- Build out large-scale software platforms that are used by
millions of users and deliver a highly performant, reliable, and
scalable product leveraging best-of-breed technology.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Operations, Analytics, Marketing,
and Business teams throughout the organization.Who You Are
- You have a history of developing code for high-performance
- You apply your understanding of fundamental computer science
algorithms and concepts.
- You like to collaborate across different teams and have solid
- You have a dedication to learning as well as sharing new
- You think about WHY something needs to be built, not just WHAT
needs to be built.
- You are a self starter - creative, driven, motivated and take
pride and ownership for the products you build.
- You possess a mix of technical strength, business strength and
good product ideas.What You should already know
- Passionate about building products and having a user-focused
- Eagerness to learn and work with the entire stack (frontend &
backend) It's ok if you're more comfortable working in one part of
the stack as long as you're willing to learn and adapt to working
with the whole stack.
- Strong foundation in designing and building web
- Good understanding and working knowledge of using REST APIs.
Experience designing, building, and maintaining RESTful APIs and
web services is a plus.
- Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to do what it takes to not just get the job done
but go above and beyond
Keywords: Eightfold, Santa Clara , Software Engineer- Fullstack/Frontend, IT / Software / Systems , Santa Clara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!